Crisis?

Jealous Bear

-Seulgi P.O.V-

Aishhh... This unnie... Seriously?? Joohyun-unnie, I love you but seriously I'm pissed when you're pressing like this.. Still not answering her, I covered my entire body up until my head under the blankets.

"Yah. Seulgi....Kang. Seul. Gi. What happened, seriously? You said you and Wendy didn't fought. So what is the actual reason?" She said with the hint of annoyance on her voice..

Please, unnie... Don't push further...

*flashback*

After Wendy went to our room, I was left with sometime to think about what she said..

"Do what you want to do! If you can't decide, follow what your heart says!" 

Aishh this Seungwan.. I ruffled my hair and got up from my seat. I headed towards our room, seeing Seungwan watching movies on the laptop.

"Wan-ah... about what you said earlier..." I started nervously.

"I mean it, Seul. Just confess already, you idiotic bear." She said nonchalantly, her eyes still glued at the laptop screen.

"But, Wan-ah...." I whined.... It's not that easy you know! 

"Aish!! You dumb idiotic and a blockhead of a bear!!" She said pausing the video and closing her laptop down aggressively.

"Just confess already! The heck are you waiting for!" She ruffled her hair out of annoyance while getting out of her bed.

"I want to confess!! But it's not that easy, you idiot Seungwan!" I raised my voice at her.

"You dumb bear! I. Said. Just. Confess. Already!! The hell are you waitng for?! Do you want Irene-unnie to be snatched by some random guy?! As far as I heard some boy group member likes unnie and plans to confess to her soon! Do you want that?! Huh?!" She stepped closer at me still shouting.

"Of course I don't want that!" I shouted back.

"Then what are you waiting for! You really are a slow witted bear. Slow-gi!" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to the kitchen to cool down. I think if I am in the same room as you I will explode out of annoyance at your slow wittedness." She storms out of the room.

"If it can be easy just like that..." I said plopping down to my bed and covering myself with a blanket.

*flashback ends*

"ah....Yah....YAH! KANG SEULGI!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Irene unnie shouted... Oh no... Unnie is mad....Irene-unnie... Please don't push further.. please... It's for the group... I talked in my mind with my hands closing my ears shut. Suddenly, Irene-unnie stopped talking and got up from my bed. Phew... I got out of that small crisis... Did I