Epilogue

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiah.." Baekhyun called her as he was struggling to knot his tie aggressively in front of the mirror.

"Yes Soyeon, the traffic is too much, but we're already on the way" Jiah came in the room with phone pressed to her ear talking to Soyeon. Baekhyun snickered at the lie she made and Jiah put a finger on her lip telling him to shut up. He frowned and showed her the tie, She sighed and grabbed it out of his hand.

"We'll be there before you know it" She said as she put the phone between her shoulder and ear and started to work on his tie.

"Yes what you're feeling is completely normal, i'm sure Chanyeol is nervous too"She said into the phone.

"Yes, i'm telling yo..." She couldn't complete her sentence when Baekhyun grabbed the phone and cut the call.

She looked at him dumbfounded and then said "What are you doing?"

"Focus on me" He grinned.

Jiah rolled her eyes "She's freaking out".

He nodded his head with a hum and then showed her the screen of his phone.

"20 missed calls from Chanyeol" 

"You're such a bad friend" She squinted her eyes at him.

"You look beautiful" He said with a warm smile.

She turned crimson and then she chuckled "You look handsome too".

"There's one thing wrong" He said while she gave him a confused look.

He untied her hair bun and then ruffled them with his fingers "I like your hair down"

"Do you have any idea how much it took me to get that bun?" She push him a little on the chest.

"But you look more beautiful now" He whined.

Before she could say anything, her phone rang and they both looked at it.

"Let's go before she go all psycho over us" Jiah said looking at the phone where Soyeon was calling her.

Baekhyun nodded as he looked at his phone where Chanyeol started to call him again.

____________

"I swear there was so much traffic and we.. Why are you here?" She looked at Chanyeol sitting beside Soyeon in the bridal room.

"He caused a ruckus" Soyeon gritted her teeth.

"Why are you so angry? i couldn't wait to see you" Chanyeol scowled.

"Why are you late?" Soyeon glared at Jiah.

"Ahh traffic?" Jiah gave her a winced smile.

"Baekhyun didn't pickup my phone" Chanyeol gave her a deadpanned look.

She gave a nervous chuckle "He was driving you see".

"No you both were busy at home doing God knows what" Soyeon spat.

"We were getting ready" She threw her hands in the air.

"No you were getting laid" Chanyeol gave her "i know it all" look.

She turned red "No we Weren't".

"Don't lie to them sweetheart' Baekhyun's voice came behind her.

She turned around and gave him a death glare, he only laughed and then stood beside her facing the couple.

"Why are you here?" He raised his eyebrows at Chanyeol.

"Oh i have to take permission from you now?" Chanyeol said in a pissed off voice.

Baekhyun shook his head "You ruined the fun, you should've waited at the alter".

"Ah like you did" Cvhanyeol grinned and Baekhyun facepalmed himself knowing too well as to what is gonna happen while both the girls gave them a confused look.

"You know Jiah, i offered him to come with me in the bridal room at your wedding and you know what he said?" Chanyeol grinned at Baekhyun, who was giving him a nasty look.

"What?" Jiah asked with visible interest.

"He said and i quote "I want to see her at the alter when she'll walk down the aisle to be mine forever" Chanyeol grinned at the end.

Jiah looked at Baekhyun who gave her a winced smile.

"Chanyeol your mom is looking for you everywhere you doofus, what are you doing in the bridal room?" One of Chanyeol's cousin said coming into the room.

"Alright that's my cue" He said getting up and then turned towards Soyeon "See you at the alter sweetie" Soyeon gave him a glare and he laughed while walking away.

"You too, go out" Jiah said pushing Baekhyun a little.

He made a face "I don't want to" He whined.

"Oh for the love of God, come with me" Chanyeol grabbed him by the upper arm and dragged him out of the room ignoring Baekhyun's cursing.

"You look beautiful" Jiah said sitting beside Soyeon.

Soyeon smiled "You too".

"Nervous?" Jiah raised her eyebrows.

"A little, but now Chanyeol vanished it" She shook her head at her soon-to-be husband.

Jiah laughed "You're gonna have an amazing life, i wish you happiness and a peaceful life" She smiled warmly at her best friend.

Soyeon smiled with glistening eyes "I'm so happy for you Jiah".

"Honestly me too" Jiah laughed with moist eyes.
_____________

"Yah Byun Baekhyun" Jiah screamed chasing Baekhyun down the street.

"Catch me if you can" He laughed loudly.

They were out on a morning walk when Baekhyun snatched her hairband letting her hair down.

She abruptly stopped and then started to take deep breaths.

Baekhyun turned to look at her taking deep breaths, and then he was beside her immediately.

"What happened?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know, I didn't even run that much but i feel so tired already" She said in between deep breaths.

"Should we go see a doctor?" He asked worriedly.

She chuckled "I'm fine" and snatched the band out of his hand and then started to make a ponytail.

"Are you sure, you alright? Your face is red" He scanned her face.

"I'm fine Byun" She booped his nose lightly.

And then the next thing she knew, she was vomiting the much delicious breakfast she had this morning.

She splashed water at her face and then looked at the mirror, she scanned her face trying to find the cause of her state. When realization hit her, her eyes got wide.

"It can't be" She murmured looking at her face in the mirror.

"Jiah, your phone is ringing" Baekhyun's voice broke her trance and then she immediately grabbed a towel and rubbed her face.

Baekhyun was watching TV when she came into the lounge, she picked up the phone and walked towards the kitchen while making sure Baekhyun is immersed into whatever he was watching.

"Hello?" She whispered into the speaker.

"Why are you whispering?"
Soyeon whispered in response.

"I don't know, i think i should" She whispered while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why? Do you have a secret to tell?" Soyoen said in normal voice.

"I may have" She squeaked.

"What?" Soyeon asked noticing the change in her voice.

"I don't want to say" She shook her head.

Soyeon sighed "Jiah, say it you coward" She snapped.

"I vomit this morning and I'm not feeling well and I'm getting tired" Jiah said while massaging her temples.

"Don't tell me you're pregnant?" Soyeon said with disbelief.

Jiah rolled her eyes "Do you have to say that out loud?" She hissed.

"I'm surprised okay" Soyeon rolled her eyes too and then she squealed in excitement "I'm so happy Jiah, I'm gonna be an aunt".

Jiah smiled at her friend's hyper state "I'm not sure, I didn't do a test yet" 

"Then do it, what are you waiting for?" Soyeon asked.

"Yeah okay i will later" She said with a thought.

"Let me know when you do" Soyeon said in the same excited tone.

"Yeah okay, calm yourself down" Jiah laughed and then hung up.

She came into the lounge where Baekhyun was still immersed into the movie.

"I'm going to a convenience store, I'll be back shortly" She said taking her coat.

Baekhyun stopped the movie "Why? What do you want?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

She thought for a moment "Um I'm craving something but don't know what so I'm gonna look around and buy what looks appealing".

Baekhyun looked back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter