Chapter 25

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay I'll be there in half hour"

She heard him say on the phone when she came back into the lounge.

"You're going somewhere?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

He looked up at her face and then nodded "Dad asked for me" 

She gave a winced smile "Are you in trouble?" 

He Chuckled "I'll handle it, besides I'm not even regretting what i did" 

Her heart swelled up at his words and she just looked at him without saying anything.

He raised his eyebrows "What? You fell in love with me or something?" He gave a teasing smile.

She shook her head chuckling and looked down at the floor instead of him.

"I'll go too" She immediately said when she heard his footsteps near her.

"No you stay here" He said.

"No, there's nothing to do, I'm not even going office, so I'll go too. Besides I've never been to your office" She raised a brow.

He sighed "Alright, I'll give you a tour" 

"Awesome" She grinned and he just shook his head at her laughing silently.
________________

"Okay tell me, is he angry?" Baekhyun asked Hyesun once they were in his office.

Jiah looked at Hyesun up and down with distaste. She was a pretty girl with perfect curves and Jiah wasn't having it.

"He does seem curious" Hyesun replied after a thought.

"Just curious?" Baekhyun asked while Hyesun grabbed a tie and went towards him while Jiah's eyes traveled at her every move.

"Yeah, that's what i saw" She shrugged and hanged the tie around his neck.

Jiah coughed and they both turned towards her.

"I can help him with the tie, you can go" She said with confidence she doesn't know she had in her.

Hyesun bowed with a smile and walked out of the room.

She turned towards Baekhyun who had a creepy smile on his face.

"What?" She asked going towards him and started to work on the tie.

"You are jealous?" He said with a teasing grin.

"You wish" She replied with a scoff.

"You're so jealous, you're burning right now" He laughed.

"I am not" She frowned.

"Yes you are" He adorably smiled.

She gave him a tired look and he leaned down, eyes on her lips. When he came inches away, she tightened the knot of his tie around his neck and he choked.

She started to laugh and Baekhyun coughed hysterically while frowning at her.

"You're evil" He gritted his teeth.

"I know" She proudly said and sat on his chair.

"Who gave you permission to sit on my chair?" He folded his hands on his chest.

"Do i need permission?" She blinked innocently.

He grabbed the chair with both of his hands on either side of her and leaned down to her level "No you don't, you're the Boss lady" He bumped his forehead with her lightly with a smile and then stood up.

She forgot everything. She took a breath she didn't know she was holding the entire time. 

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit" He said to her and walked away.

She pressed her hand on her heart which was beating fast. She did the breathing exercise and waited for his return.
___________

"How did it go?" She asked when he came inside.

"Extremely well" He grinned.

She looked surprised "He isn't mad?"

He sat in front of her and loosened up his tie "He was but mostly he appreciates it" 

"I'm so confused" She furrowed her eyebrows.

He smiled at her "Don't worry, everything is under control, i have one last thing to do and then I'll hold a press conference" 

"What last thing?" She squinted her eyes at him.

"Do i have to tell you everything?" He squinted his eyes too.

She held up her chin and cross her hands on her chest "Do you not?" 

He just looked at her. She had so much confidence that he will tell her everything, and of course he would.

So he just sighed "I'm gonna reveal everything about that jackass" 

"Reveal everything?" She asked a little confused.

"Yeah you'll know and then I'll hold a press conference, i have to do it fast because i need to go Singapore next week" He nodded.

Her mind stuck only at the one thing "Singapore? For what?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"For some business deals, I'll be back in two or three days maybe" He shrugged.

"Two or three days?" Her eyes literally bulged out of her sockets.

Baekhyun looked at her a little surprised at the reaction "Yeah, what's wrong?" 

She then realized her little mistake and then cleared "Nothing, i hope you enjoy" she tried to sound nonchalant but her voice came out bitter.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and leaned a little forward "What's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing is wrong with me" She shook her head.

He scanned her face, not getting the change in her behavior and then sighed "Fine, let's go then" He stood up.

She looked at him dumfounded "Where?" 

"I'll get you home, I've to meet Chanyeol" He said grabbing his things.

She stood up with a stoic face "I can go on my own" 

He stopped abruptly and turned towards her, his jaw clenched "Alright what's the deal?" 

"Nothing, I'm gonna call Soyeon, she'll pick me up" She said taking out her phone.

He snatched the phone from her hands and she frowned "You've to tell me, did i do something wrong?" He looked concerned this time.

She looked at the concern on his face and immediately felt bad. 
She sighed "No it's nothing, I'm not feeling well" 

He immediately put his hand on her forehead "Why? Should we go to a doctor?" He asked worriedly.

Her mind got blank for a second at the sudden touch and then she chuckled lightly putting his hand away from her forehead "No I'm fine, just a little tired from all the drama" She gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter