Chapter 12

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived home at midnight. After all the after parties and stuff. 

I sat on the couch and took my heels off.

"I'm gonna take a shower" Baekhyun said going into the room.

I walked into the other room. Opened the wardrobe.

Empty.

Okay. They obviously put my stuff in his room. I walked towards his room and opened the wardrobe. There were my dresses hanging in his cupboard. I grabbed them and shifted them into the other room. 

Once i was finished i grabbed a black trouser and a baggy shirt and got into the shower.

When the warm water hit my body, every thing, every thing that happened came rushing to me.

I was feeling hollow and alone. I was always alone but this loneliness was creeping onto me. 

I was crying and there was no one to console me or remind me that i will be fine or this is a dream. It wasn't a dream. It was the reality i brought upon me. It was the bitter reality i have to face.

I always thought that if my parents are like this, i would marry someone who is considerate and caring. Who would cherish me. Who would support me. Who would love me. What did i do to deserve this?

I became a sold object. 

It's right i made a deal. It was the only thing i could do. To sell my freedom for 5 years. 

-------------

After an hour in the shower i finally got out. My hair bundled up in the towel above my head.

I came outside to get some coffee. When i got into the kitchen, he was already there. Wearing his oversized shirt with shorts and hair a little damp.

I didn't say anything and started to fill up the water.

"You already moved your stuff?" He asked suddenly and i jumped.

"Yeah" I answered pressing the button on the machine.

"Glad, I didn't have to do that" he mumbled walking out of the kitchen.

Wow. I'm not having it Byun.

"Thank God because if you did that i would've burn all my clothes" I yelled back my voice a little sore because of all the crying.

"What happened to your voice?" He asked coming back into the kitchen.

"Nothing that concerns you" I said without looking at him.

"Right" He said and went back in his room.

----------------
I felt sunshine on my face as i flutter open my eyes. I squinted tried to adjust my eyes to the sunlight.

For a while i lay there thinking about yesterday. I was feeling much better though. 

I squirmed in the bed for a while and then got up to freshen up.

I peeked outside. 

Empty lounge.

No sound from the kitchen, i looked towards his closed door. He must be sleeping.

I closed my room's door and walked towards the kitchen.

I opened the fridge. Grabbed some eggs and started to cook. For myself.

I was a decent cook. I don't usually cook but i can cook to save my life really. I learned that in US.

I made myself some coffee and french toast and started to eat on the counter, phone in my hand, going through the pictures we took last night.

I was halfway through my breakfast when the sleeping beauty came inside.

"Where's my breakfast?" He asked with a yawn.

I looked at him like he grew two heads.

"Do you really think I would make you breakfast?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh i don't know, i thought you have that decency in you" he snarled throwing his hands in the air.

Someone has hunger issues.

"Make it yourself" i rolled my eyes.

"Gladly" he spat back.

He opened the fridge and took the eggs. And went back to open and closing cabinets with a thud.

"Would you please be a little gentle" I yelled.

"Oh i am being gentle" he said mockingly.

I snorted.

I took my coffee and walked out of the kitchen towards the couch. Opening the tv, i was going through channel to channel trying to find something interesting to watch.

After a while i smelled something. Burning smell.

My eyes bulged out and i ran towards the kitchen.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked a little loud.

He mumbled something i couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I burned the egg" he yelled.

"How can you possibly burn an egg?" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

"I don't know how to cook okay" He scowled at me.

"That's an egg, it's the easiest thing to cook" I shook my head.

"If you're not going to help just leave" he growled.

"So that you can burn this whole apartment down" i shook my head in disbelief.

"So? It's my money" He shrugged with raised eyebrows.

"You're so pathetic" i scrunched up my nose.

"You married this pathetic" he said grabbing another egg.

"I'm regretting" i said folding my arms on my chest.

He looked at me blinking his droopy eyes. And then he raised an eyebrow.

"Okay I'll tell you how to cook an egg" I said taking a seat on the counter.

"Really?" He deadpanned.

"Yeah I'm generous" I threw a fake smile at him.

He didn't argue to leave him alone or he doesn't need my help.

And then i was telling him how to cook an egg. An egg seriously.

He was a very bad cook. The egg was still slightly burned. Because he couldn't flip it on time, he was too busy saving his precious hands from the oil.

"You need to work on that" i said standing up and walking out of the kitchen.

"I sure will" he yelled back.

-------------

I called Soyeon and waited for her to pickup.

"Hello" Her groggy voice came.

"You're still sleeping?" I looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter