Chapter 1

You're My Little Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Flight number --- is gonna take off soon ,all the passengers are requested to be on board"

"That's not my call" I sighed

"How long do i have to wait" I said as i turned to look at my watch.

"Right! one hour" i winced.

Remind you i hate waiting!But i have my novel with me which I'm reading these days so one hour is not a big deal. 

"Hey Beautiful" someone said. 

I turned sideways to look at the boy beside me who just called me beautiful. He was wearing red button up shirt with folded sleeves upto his elbows with black jeans and black high top Sneakers! His hair was black and coming down his forehead hiding his eyebrows..He didn't look that old considering his baby face maybe my age which is by the way 24 or maybe older than me who cares.

"What do you want?" i said as i looked him dead in the eyes. 

Let's be clear here i hate boys who flirts with any girl they see.

He looked taken a back then smiled.

"Why did you think i want something?" He said smiling like a retard.

Someone tell him I've been there with his type of boys ! I know what they want.. sickos!

"You wouldn't call me beautiful if you didn't want anything" i said with bored face.

"No that's not true, i called you beautiful because you're beautiful" he said still smiling like a retard presenting his white teeth.

I went to check my attire in my mind, I'm wearing black hoodie with black jeans and black high top sneakers! My chocolate brown hair are in a high pony tail and I'm wearing glasses whose frame by the way are black. So i was in glory of black , what can i say? i love black .. I don't think i look good or beautiful for that matter.

"Well, Thanks" i said as i turned to read my book.

He didn't take the message! Because next thing i knew he started to talk again! Ughh 

"So where are you going?" He asked again with that smiling face.

Doesn't his mouth get tired considering how much he smiles! 

" I think you didn't get the message, I've no interest in talking to you whatsoever" i said looking him right in the eyes.

He chuckled , he freaking chuckled!

"Why are you so rude? Are you frustrated? We can do a quickie in the bathroom if you want to release your ual frustration" he said casually.

"Who do you take me for? I am not ually frustrated or frustrated for that matter" i said anger clearly visible on my face.

"Okay. Then we can do it for fun?" He said winking.

Is this dude blind? Don't he see my angered face. God how much i want to punch him now.

" Keep it in your pants will you? And leave me alone" i said containing my anger. 

I don't want to make a scene at the airport. Someone take this leech off of me.

"You're really rude for you own good, we're both waiting for our flights, may as well pass the time together.. which reminds me where are you going? Considering i didn't get the answer before" he said with smug face.

This jerk.

"I didn't give you the answer before, why would you think i would give you one now?" I said clearly annoyed.

"Maybe you changed your mind?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter