Chapter 2 : New life

You're My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin start to help in the Han's chinese restaurant. Grandpa introduce him as his grandson who was live far away and agreed to live with him now. Grandma always smile when grandpa introduce xiumin to everyone until someday a boy, not older than xiumin come over to the restaurant and called out grandma.

"Hai grandma. I'm back. I'm ready to go back to work. And I-I...... Who is this grandma?" The boy stop his conversation with grandma when he saw xiumin come in to kitchen.

"Ah. Kyungsoo meet xiumin, he is my grandson who live far away from now on, he live with me and grandpa. Xiumin come here dear. This is Kyungsoo, he work here and he will help me in the kitchen. Kyungsoo also our neighboor and he is like my own grandson." Grandma introduce both of them. 

Xiumin smile and bow at the boy who's name kyungsoo and introduce himself. "Hai my name is Han Xiumin. You can call me Xiu. Nice to meet you"

"Hai Xiu, I'm Do Kyungsoo. Actually I've never know grandma and grandpa have a grandson but never mind. Nice to meet you Xiu." 

When they talk to each other suddenly someone's coming and Xiumin know who it is. It's Byun Baekbom but he brings a boy to Xiumin. He come to them and said to the boy.

"Luhan this is..." Before Baekbom continued, Xiumin quickly speak outloud.

"Hai I'm Han Xiumin. You can call me Xiu. Nice to meet you." Xiumin said with panicked. Baekbom confused at Xiumin's self introduce and turn to grandma. Grandma only nod and smile and Baekbom know what happened. With a sigh, Baekbom start speaking again.

"This is Xiu, Grandpa Han and grandma Han grandson. So you got new friend beside Kyungsoo Luhan" Baekbom speak to that boy named Luhan

"Xiu, this is Luhan, he is my oldest son." Xiumin eyes widened. He never know that Baekbom has child.

"Hai I'm Byun Luhan. Nice to meet you Xiu. Let's be friend." Luhan smile at him and xiumin smile back. And Baekbom said he want to speak to xiumin alone. When they're alone, Baekbom start speaking. "How are you Your Highness? Still dazing after you wake up in the morning"

"A little. But I'm fine ahjussi and please, just call me Xiumin. I'm not prince anymore by the way, since I've been kicked out from the palace."

"You know although you are not at the palace you're still Royal Prince Kim Mimseok right?" Minseok only silence. Then Baekbom speak again. "So Xiu, I want to bring my other son to introduce you but he is to busy with his school stuff, I think. But I'll make sure Luhan introduce you to him later" Xiumin only nod and smile.

Xiumin, Luhan, and Kyungsoo make a good friendship after that. They get closer each other. Xiumin also know that Luhan is the same age with him and Kyungsoo is 2 years younger than him. He also know both of Luhan and Kyungsoo is Pregboy. He shocked at the first time he know since he never seen pregboy before but he get to used to it.

"Luhan, when you introduce your brother to me?"

"Believe me Xiu hyung, when you know about Luhan hyung's brother, you won't get anytime of silence of your life anymore" Kyungsoo Grunted.

"Don't say about my brother like that Kyungsoo. Come on I'll introduce you right now" as Luhan pull Xiumin and Kyungsoo follow them from behind.

When they arrived at Luhan's home, which is Baekbom's home too, Xiumin saw a very beautiful boy sit in the dining chair and he feel something different within him. And Luhan pull him to that boy and shout.

"Baekhyun, meet Xiumin. Our friend. He is Grandpa Han's grandson."

"Oh this is him. Finally I'll be able to meet you.. Hai, my name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you. Let's be friend." Baekhyun smile at Xiumin and Xiumin smile back at him. " Hai Baekhyun. My name is Han Xiumin, you can call me Xiu. Let's be friend."

So four of them always together since then and xiumin know that Baekhyun is Pregboy too. But what Xiumin doesn't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter