Chapter 5 : Difficult Position

You're My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week before Jungsoo's wedding, Xiumin has to go to the West Province again. He's already had a plan with Grand Prince Lee's family so he will go with them to the palace. Again, Xiumin ask Luhan and Baekbom to help him created a situation to explain to Baekhyun. Luckily, they can understand immediately so Xiumin can go without panic. After he arrived at West Mansion, Grand Princess give him his Royal Suit and tell him to try it. All the suits is fit perfect with him. Then after he's already try all of his Royal Suit, Onew come to him to give Minseok something.

"Here Minseok. The mask. It looks gorgeous and will be perfect and luxury on you.", Onew give Minseok the masks.

"Thanks hyung. Doesn't it weird if I use mask to enter my own house?", Minseok chuckled.

"It's okay Minseok. Don't worry. If once king followed by the Grand Princes and Grand Princesses make a statement that Royal Prince Minseok like to have mask and don't want his personal to blown out, people will understand, even if they don't, they will just follow what Kingdom say.", Grand Prince Lee say to Minseok.

"Royal Prince Minseok?", someone called Minseok suddenly and Minseok turn around, he saw a girl that he knows she is Onew's girlfriend.

"Yoona. It's nice to see you again. How are you?", he greet Yoona.

"I'm good Your Highness. How are you? Ah should I call you Xiumin now?", Yoona laugh.

Minseok huffed at her and want to protest. But Onew quickly defend Minseok.

"No Yoona. Minseok is always be Minseok to us.", Onew smile. "By the way Minseok, Yoona will come with us to the palace. Now since we are engaged, I want to take her to all of Kingdom's invitation.", Onew said and place his hand to Yoona waist and pull her closer. Yoona flushed and lean her head to Onew shoulder. Minseok and Kibum who saw that rolled their eyes. 

"Alright love birds. Enough. Could you please be kind to our Minseokkie hyung here? He has Heart trouble. Don't make him envy.", Kibum said with laughing, earn a smacked to his head from Minseok who automatically apply his annoyed face.

"Minseok has heart trouble?", Yoona confused.

"Yeah. He has one side love to someone. His name is Baekhyun. So he has heart trouble. Beside, his love one doesn't know who he really is. So it kind of difficult love case", Onew answer Yoona and make him, Yoona and Kibum laugh.

"Enough hyung. This is why I usually don't want to talk to you about my problems guys.", Minseok sighed.

"It's okay Minseok. I'm not outsider. Beside who knows I can help you.", Yoona tease Minseok.

"Yeah thank you about that.", Minseok answer lazily.

"Okay are we ready to go kids? Let's go.", Grand Princess close their conversation and mentioned all of them to get in to the Royal train.

After 2 hours journey, they 've arrived at main palace. Minseok has a strange feeling to be back to the palace. He is excited because after a long time, he can meet his brother's and his mom who he missed a lot, but the other hand, he feel strange and somehow still feel hurt. He let out a sigh and put on one of his mask that Onew give him and his robes before he get out from the train. They are many people near the palace since this is the main area of the kingdom so Minseok try to avoid all of it and just walk straight to the palace. Some of people give him a glare. They're thinking who is that which come to the palace with mask on his face? Some of them whispered "He looks like dangerous stranger". But rhe fact that he come with The leader of the West province make him not thinking about what they said.

After they arrived in front of the Palace's gate, one of the guard stop Minseok to come in, but Grand Prince Lee step forward and whispered something to that guard.

"Are you sure you want to stop him to enter the palace? It can be danger for you and your family. Let him in to his own house. He is The Royal Prince Minseok."

The guard has shocked after hear what Grand Prince Lee said to him. Quickly he bow to the Minseok on his kneel. Minseok just said its okay and told that guard to wake up again. Minseok is really kind and heart warming person. So the guard has lucky that Minseok didn't mind at all about his behaviour before. All of Palace worker have known about Minseok and have been told about him. So they know what to do or else, they have their bad effect of their life. 

After Minseok come in to the palace, he feel like nostalgia in his mind. He think that he used to live here before. He take off his mask and glance to all direction in the palace. Suddenly, someone embrace him from behind and after Minseok turn around, he see his brother Sungmin and then the two brothers hug each other.

"Long time no see Minseok. I'm sorry I can't see you much. I've missed you so much."

"It's okay hyung. I miss you too. Where is the other?", Minseok ask after they release the hug.

"They are all inside of kingdom private room. How can you arrived at here?", Sungmin walked beside Minseok.

"I'm with Uncle Lee's family. They help me to go trough here hyung." Sungmin then look for his uncle and aunt and bow at them.

"Thanks samchon for bringing back my brother to come home.", Sungmin said with his hand tangled at Minseok shoulder.

"It's honour to bringing your brother back Your Highness. By the way, you have to enter the kingdom private room right now haven't you? For main family tradition? Go now before you guys get any trouble.", Grand Prince Lee remind them with chuckled.

"Right. I'll take Minseok from here.", Sungmin chuckled. "Let's go dongsaeng. Ready to meet your family?" Before Minseok can answer his brother, Sungmin already pull his wrist and take him to the private room.

The kingdom private room is a room for only The main family of the king who can enter it. Its usually used to get family's ritual or tradition and used to meeting and discuss for something really important so although the Grand Prince or Grand Princess can't enter the room. When Minseok arrived in front of the room, he saw that there are already some guards to guard the room. Then Minseok stop his step. Sungmin wondered and ask why.

"Is it really okay for me to enter the room hyung?", Minseok ask his hyung.

"What do you mean Minseok? Of course you can. You are King's son. Who dare to forbid you to come in? They deserved a sentences.", Sungmin tell him.

"I'm just asking hyung."

"Don't ask. Just come in."

Minseok enter the room with worried. Although he is King's son, he never enter this room before. As soon as he walk inside the room a woman come to him rushly and hug him tight. Thats make a few tears out from Minseok. Its too long for Minseok for not feel this hug and this embrace. Minseok hold her back. Yeah, that is Minseok's mother, Archipelago's Queen. The queen sob while she hug her son who she miss so much.

"I miss you eomeoni.", Minseok say in his mother hug.

"I miss you too sweetheart. I'm so happy to see you again My Seokkie.", Queen cares Minseok's cheeks and cupped it. Few tears run down to her cheeks. She really miss her son. After the queen release her hug through Minseok, Sehun quickly run over to Minseok and hug him, followed by Jongdae. After they leave their hug, Ryeowook come and hug Minseok as well. Then Jungsoo come. He hug Minseok too. 

"Thanks Seokkie. I'm really happy that you can come to my wedding. I'm so happy."

"You're welcome hyung. How can I missed my hyung's big day though.", Minseok chuckled.

After Jungsoo release the hug, then Minseok saw his father, sit calmly on his throne and smiled at him. Minseok kneel and bow in front of the King.

"You don't have to kneel in front of me Minseok-ah. Get up.", Minseok raised his head and get up from his kneel. "I'm happy to meet you again Minseok. You seem really better and good.", the king smiled at him. 

"Yes abeoji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter