Chapter 4 : Don't Know What Feeling

You're My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo already in front of uncle Shin's shop. They are waiting for Luhan and Xiumin. After a couple of minutes waiting, finally Luhan coming to them but he is alone. Xiumin is not with him. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo thought that two hyungs will coming together and after greet Luhan, they still standing in front of the shop. Luhan confused and ask them.

"Are we only stand up here? Are we not coming in? Come on. I'm hungry.", Luhan said with rubbed his stomach to give them sign that he is hungry.

"Are we not waiting for Xiumin hyung? I though he was with you Lu hyung.", Kyungsoo speak.

"Yes. We have to wait for Xiu hyung. Maybe they're coming from different business Kyungsoo-ya so Xiumin hyung is not with Luhan hyung. Just wait a little more hyung. Your stomach can wait for a little more minutes right?", Baekhyun said and let small chuckled to Luhan who said he's already hungry but the other asked him to wait for the food.

"Ah... Right I forget." Luhan remember that only him who know where is Xiumin and only him too between the other who knows who is Xiumin, how is Xiumin and what plan that Xiumin is work on to. And he also remember what Xiumin talk to him and what he have to say to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun about his permission for not be able to meet them. Then he start to speak.

"Xiumin is not coming with us tonight. I forgot that early this afternoon, he has to go to other province. He has some business with his friend from the other province so he is not coming."

Kyungsoo sigh like he know the right reason why Xiumin won't come with them tonight. But he only thought that Xiumin do that because he want to calm his heart and don't want to meet Baekhyun for one night so he can calm his heart properly. But Baekhyun feel sad and pouted.

"Since when that Xiu hyung has another friend beside three of us? And how could he say no to my invitation and more choose to go to his other friend than he come to celebrate my happy day?", Baekhyun yelled with pout, feel betrayed that one of his hyung choose the other person than him. Without Baekhyun know, he's already used to Xiumin always beside him and always do anything for him. But he never get it. It makes Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and Luhan sigh and think why that his brother is too stupid to recognised that kind of affection from Xiumin to him is really special. 

"Maybe without you know, Xiumin has another friends beside us Baekhyun-ah. He's not from this province too by the way. Maybe this friend is from his hometown. And he has something to do. So let him be. Don't be angry to him like that. He will come back soon to make it up. Don't worry." Luhan patted his brother head. Baekhyun only sigh and simply answer with "Fine".

"So let's get Luhan hyung's stomach some food to consume. I've already hungry too by the way. Don't worry Baekhyun. Xiumin hyung is the kind of loyal person. He will make it up to you. Let's go in.", Kyungsoo said and pull Baekhyun hand to get in the shop. Luhan follow them behind.

On the other while, Xiumin arrived at West Grand Mansion after 8 hours journey. But, when he near the gate, two guards stop him and threat him with sword. He only rise both of his hand to sign them he mean no harm. Then one of the guard start speaking.

"Who are you? What is your business here?"

"I'm Xiumin. I'm here to see Grand Prince and Grand Princess Lee, also to meet Prince Onew and Prince Kibum. I've already made an appointment with the Princes and I mean no harm.". Minseok already told his cousins from a letter that he sent to them about his fake identity so they will understand if they informed about his attendance with Xiumin's name, not Minseok.

"I will confirm it to Your Honour inside. Stay here and keep an eye of him." The guard that asked him before say to the other guard and the other guard nodded then keep looking for Xiumin with his sword steady.

Then the first guard coming inside to meet Grand Prince Lee's family. They gathered around the living room together so all of them include Prince Onew and Prince Kibum is there. Then Grand Prince Lee saw his guard and ask.

"What happened? Why did you come in rush?"

"Excuse me Your Honour. I don't mean to disturb your family time. But all of you have a guest I think. He is still outside the gate."

"Who?", Grand Prince asked and Onew turn his sigh to the guard and said to his father. "Is it him?", and Grand Prince turn to see his guard and give him sign to continue speaking.

"He told me that his name is Xiumin and he told me that he's already made an appointment with Prince Onew and Prince Kibum and already informed all of you about his presence Your Honour.", the guard explain while bow his head.

"It's him finally~~", Kibum jumped happily from his seat while Onew smile wide and whispered his father who confused about that name.

"It's Minseok abeoji. Xiumin is his fake identity because you know what happened about him which its made him has a fake identity."

Grand Prince made an 'oh' with his mouth and smile and whispered to his wife what Onew just told him. After his wife understand and smiling too, he turn to his guard.

"Send him in. He is our precious guest. Don't make him wait too long outside. We already know he will come." The guard is confused but he just say yes and bow to the Grand family than go out from the mansion to the gate.

"Open the gate for Mr.Xiumin. He is Grand Prince and Grand Princess guest." That guard shout and the second guard who threat Xiumin with his sword take his sword back and bow at Xiumin. After the gate was opened, Xiumin walk in to the mansion when he saw someone familiar in front of the door.

"Hyuunggg~~ Finally you come. We are waiting for you. Come in, come in. You need to tell me everything of your story.", Kibum jumped at Minseok and hug him. Minseok smile with his cousin attitude. Kibum is always like this to all of his hyung. Then Onew come to them.

"Let Minseok come in first Kibum-ah. Don't let him freeze outside you rascal. Come in Minseok we've already waiting for you. Welcome to West Province." Onew smile widely at him and after Kibum let Minseok off from his hug, Minseok hug Onew too. "Thanks hyung."

After greet his cousins, Minseok come in to the mansion. When he saw Grand Prince and Grand Princess he bow his head and Grand Princess greet him with smile then come to him to hug him. Then Grand Prince smile to him and start speaking. "We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter