Chapter 6 : Just for Your Happiness

You're My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the wedding day of his brother, Xiumin going back to the East province. When he met Baekhyun, Baekhyun attacked him with many questions and dissapointed expression. Xiumin can only apologise and lied about his journey. But Baekhyun doesn't satisfied with his answer. So Xiumin try his best to distract Baekhyun from the situation. It seems really easy. Just give Baekhyun food that he likes, and he will forget it. But sadly, Xiumin can't see Baekhyun anytimes. Baekhyun seems so busy with his boyfriend. Xiumin feel really sad and broken, know the fact that Baekhyun has someone already. But he still hang out with Luhan and Kyungsoo. One day, when Xiumin hang out with Luhan and Kyungsoo in front of his room, Baekhyun come to them, crying. Xiumin shocked and quickly embrace Baekhyun and patted his cheeks with his hands. Luhan also hug him and let Baekhyun lean his head on him.

"What happened Baek? Why do you cry? Tell me who hurt you?", Xiumin worriedly asked Baekhyun.

"Kwonyul hyung break up with me. He is mad at me because I left him when his finger hurt. He is mad at me because I can't take care of him.", Baekhyun sobbing in Luhan shoulder. Luhan hold his brother close try to calm him.

"That Bastard!", Anger fill Xiumin heart. Xiumin is a kind and have gold heart because his kindess, but he also has a uncontrolled temper especially if something bad happened to his loves one. When they're younger, there is a kid who said a bad word at Baekhyun and make Baekhyun cry. That time Xiumin is really angry and punch that kid. Luckily that time Luhan and Kyungsoo can handle him before something worst happened. This time also. Kyungsoo see Xiumin eyes already filled with anger and quickly he grabbed Xiumin's wrist.

"Let me go Kyungsoo. Let me make that bastard learn something that he is really a jackass.", Xiumin try to release Kyungsoo's grab but suddenly Baekhyun speak.

"Don't hyung. Let it go please. Give some time and I'll be okay again. Just let it go hyung. Please. I'm okay.", Baekhyun said look at Xiumin, still cling on Luhan's arm. As he told, Xiumin try to calm himself from the anger. But he also hurt when he see Baekhyun sad and cry. He will do everything that make Baekhyun smile and happy. 

Luckily, Baekhyun's recovery after his broken heart is not too long. He's back to his cheerful person and hang out with Xiumin, Luhan, and Kyungsoo again. Xiumin is happy to see him back normal and hang out with them again. It means, he have much time again to spent with Baekhyun. When they gather round in Grandpa Han's restaurant, someone's coming and make Xiumin gasped. He saw his youngest brother Sehun along with his cousin Chanyeol. Luhan shocked too when he know who is coming.

"Hai. I'm looking for my friend Xiumin hyung. There you are. Hai hyung.", Sehun smile at him. Quickly Xiumin stand and walk, pull Sehun's wrist and take him outside.

"What are you doing here Sehun? What do you want?", 

"Relaxed hyung. I know how I supposed to act about you. Calm down okay. I come because I still miss you and I wondered how do you live here.", Sehun smiled at him. Minseok only sigh.

"Just don't reveal my identity here. Where do you live when you're here?", Minseok asked.

"Don't worry hyung. I stayed at East mansion, Chanyeol's house. I also asked him to see me around East province. And don't worry I didn't tell Chanyeol who you are because I know he doesn't know who you are. I just told him that you are my friend. Thats all.", Sehun talk to Minseok but his sight is somewhere else. Minseok recognise where is Sehun sight end with. Then Minseok smacked Sehun's head.

"You have your other purposed to come here right? Dork."

"Please hyung. You know when I first saw him, he looks so beautiful. I think I like him. Help me close with him hyung. Pleaseeee???", Sehun pouted at Minseok. Minseok only sigh.

"This kid.", Minseok smacked Sehun's head again and then come back in to the restaurant. 

When he is back to the restaurant, he feel something doesn't right to his heart as he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol look each other. The way that Chanyeol look at Baekhyun and the way that Baekhyun look at Chanyeol, it feel like they admire each other. They smiled to each other make Xiumin jeolous. 

"Eheemm. Guys. This is Prince Sehun and Prince Chanyeol. This is Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Baekhyun.", Xiumin introduced each other. 

From that day Sehun and Chanyeol come to the restaurant, they hang out together. Sehun become more closer to Luhan and Chanyeol become more closer to Baekhyun which is make his heart sank. Baekhyun spend most of his time with Chanyeol now.  They would go together and doing something together. When Xiumin try to ask Baekhyun out, Baekhyun always said "I'm sorry hyung, I've already agreed to go out with Prince Chanyeol. Maybe later? Bye hyung."

Xiumin wondered, Baekhyun never has interested with Royal, but why is now he is so close with one of he knows as a royal. Xiumin can do nothing though. He thinks that as long as Baekhyun happy, He is okay. He distract himself to get work about anything that he could fine. Sometimes he help some farmers at their farms, sometimes he help someone to built a house, sometimes he help to delivery the order at Grandpa Han's restaurant. He overworked himself just for distract his thought from Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Luhan and Kyungsoo start worried about him but he told them that he is fine. But his face betrayed him. He still have that chronicle anemia in him. Whenever he got really tired and force his body to overwork, he will look pale and sometimes want to fainted. Luhan told him to stop working but he didn't hear him. Until one day, finally Baekhyun come to him. Baekhyun seems very happy that night. 

"Xiu hyung ~~~ I want to tell you something. Well I..I.. Hyung are you okay? You looked so pale? Is your anemia again?", Finally Baekhyun noticed about Xiumin's condition but Xiumin only shooked his head.

"I'm okay Baek. I'm fine. Just continue. What do you want to tell me?"

Baekhyun look curious is Xiumin really fine or not but after Xiumin said that he is fine, He relived and continue speaking.

"Chanyeol said that he like me hyung. HE LIKE ME. I'm so happy. Although he is a Prince, I don't know I feel comfortable with him and you know, I think I like him too.", Baekhyun talked happily. It make Xiumin down. He really feel hurt. But still, like always, he manage to smile.

"It's....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter