Chapter 3 : Ready to be back?

You're My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already one year since Xiumin save Baekhyun. From that moment, Xiumin make sure he always keep an eye to Baekhyun as long as he could to protect Baekhyun. He doesn't want anything bad happen to Baekhyun so he always make sure that Baekhyun is okay and happy. 4 of them almost inseperable and become a really best friends. But Luhan, Kyungsoo, neither than Baekhyun know about who is xiumin real identity. Xiumin has been really good to hide his identity to all of people including his best friends. They really don't know who is Xiumin until one day, Luhan come in to Xiumin's room beside Han's Restaurant and need to talk to him 4 eyes.

"Whats up Lu? Do anything happened? Why you have that expression?" Xiumin greet his best friend.

"Why you didn't tell me the truth Xiu?"

"What are you talking about?" Xiumin raised his eyebrow.

"Don't you know? Because I know. Your Highness Royal Prince Kim Minseok."

Xiumin eyes widened as soon as he hear what Luhan saying. 

"Lu..ehm.. listen..I..I"

"Why xiu? Why you didn't tell me?

"I'm sorry Lu. I just don't want to live like royal family anymore. If you know my past, you would understand. It's already 7 years anyway. I don't have any feelings about being a Royal Prince anymore. I'm sorry."

"I know your past Xiu. My dad told me all of it. And I feel sorry for you. If you just told me, I'll still support you. We are bestfriends Xiu."

"Your dad tell you all of it?"

"All of it"

"I'm sorry Lu."

"It's okay Xiu. I will support you. We are bestfriends. You can tell me if you need something to say. Don't keep it yourself."

"Thanks Lu. And I hope you won't tell Kyungsoo or Baekhyun. I'm afraid they can't have the same reaction as yours."

Luhan sighed and nodded to Xiumin and start talking again. "Anyways, I have something for you. This is one of the reason why my dad told me about you. Here, open it." Luhan give Xiumin perchament and told him to read it because his dad said that is an important message to Xiumin. Xiumin open that perchament and read the mesage.

"To my dear dongsaeng Kim Minseok. How have you been? I hope you're alright. I'm sorry I can't make much time to see you. You know, abeoji start to keep me busy in the palace but believe me, I've missed you so much Minseok. And now, I want you to come back to the palace. I'll getting married Seok. You know that Heechul boy, the one that always disturbing you, me and Sungmin because three of us is too silent? I'll marry him next month. I want you to come to our marriage Seok. You are my precious dongsaeng. I hope you can come. Besides, I'm serious when I say I miss you. So be home Seokie. I'll wait you. Don't worry about what abeoji would say. I'll already inform him that I want you to come. You get my side Seok. All of our brothers are miss you too and we will welcoming you home as soon as you come back. Although only for attend my wedding. It's okay. It's give us time to see you again after long time. Back home alright? We'll waiting for you. Your hyung, Kim Jungsoo."

Xiumin sigh after read that letter from his oldest brother. He also miss all of his brothers, but the fact that he's been kicked out from palace 7 years ago still disturbing Xiumin's mind. Then Luhan start speaking.

"So, you'll back home to the palace then? For your brother's wedding?"

"I don't know Lu. I've missed all of my brothers, but the fact about what happened 7 years ago, i don't know what I feel to come back to the palace again. I also miss my mom so much. She barely see me because she is Queen. But I hope, she miss me as well."

"So go home then Xiu. You brother said just only to attend his wedding. You know he would want all of his loves one to come to his important day, including you. It's just need a couples of day."

"I don't know I would ready or not to go back to the palace. Besides, they supposed to hide me right. And if I'm gone, what will I tell Baekhyun and Kyungsoo?" Xiumin confused in him self.

"Don't worry. I'll help you to take care of them. They won't know. Trust me.",Luhan confince him.

"Thanks Lu. You're my best friend. I don't know if Baekhyun know who am I. I don't want to lose him anyway.",Xiumin sigh.

"You love my brother don't you?", Luhan asked him curiously.

Xiumin sigh. "I thought you know already."

"I know it for a long time. Just make it sure. But it seems he hasn't recognise it yet I think. When do you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter