Chapter 7 : Should I Give Up?

You're My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night he confessed his feeling to Baekhyun, he seems like he avoid to meet Baekhyun, or anyone else. He doesn't feel right. He always lock himself at his room. When Luhan or Kyungsoo ask him to go out, he always say no to them and tell them that he is tired and want to sleep fast. But the fact is, he didn't sleep at all. He felt hurt. Sometime, he feel his tears broke down. But he doesn't tell anyone. His condition is still bad, but he is prefer to be alone. Until one day, someone knocked his door.

"Hyung, are you okay? Please let me in hyung. It's me, Sehun."

Xiumin know who is the one outside the door, he just to lazy to get up from all of this . He just asked him

"What do you want Sehun?"

"Please hyung open the door. I have something to talk to you."

With unwillingly, Xiumin walk to his door and open the door for his dongsaeng. Sehun quickly get in to his hyung's room before his hyung shut it again. Xiumin sigh and close the door again.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm just worried about you hyung. Luhan told me that you collapsed and you haven't come out from your room after....after.."

"After I confessed to Baekhyun.", Minseok finished it for Sehun.

"Yes after that. I'm sorry hyung. I shouldn't get Chanyeol with me the first time I see you here.", Sehun look guilty but Minseok shake his head.

"It's okay Sehun-ah. Maybe this is my faith after all. They like each other so let them...... happy.", Minseok chuckled in defeat. Sehun confused how to make his hyung feel better. He start to speak again.

"You know hyung, I'm worried about you. I come here as soon as Luhan told me what happened to you. Last time I saw you, you were so fine and your condition seem far better. But you forced yourself into this condition again? The other is worried about you too hyung. If Jungsoo hyung, Sungmin hyung, and Ryeowook hyung didn't have the counsil meeting, they will force to come with me to see you."

"You tell them?", Minseok asked.

"Yes hyung. I'm sorry. I was panicked when Luhan said that you collapsed again. So I rush over to the Sungmin hyung's room to tell about you."

Minseok sigh, "It's alright Sehun."

"And you know hyung, Jungsoo hyung tell me to force you come back to the palace. Father also agreed about that and he look guilty when he say he want you back to the palace. I think that you better to go back to the palace so you can distract yourself there and don't need to see them. You don't have to overworked your self. You can start to help about the kingdom. You can do anything at the palace."

Minseok shocked when he heard what Sehun's saying. He knows that Sehun is right. But he also feel that he is not ready to go back to the palace and leave Han's family, Luhan, Kyungsoo and...... Baekhyun. As if Sehun know what he is thinking, he started saying again.

"You know hyung, if you missed Han's family or your bestfriends, you can still meet them. I've already tell Luhan that I have to tell you to go home at the palace. He understand about it. Please hyung. Just come back home."

"I'll think about it."

Minseok and Sehun talk about half an hour until Sehun said that he has to go back to the palace. Minseok take Sehun out from his room. They still talked a bit in front of Minseok room and saying goodbye each other. After Sehun left, Minseok just stay at the out of his room until he saw Baekhyun walk together with Chanyeol. Immediately, he go back into his room and closed the door again. And he just feel broken and broken again. He started crying.

When the night come, Minseok hear someone knock his door. He was going to open it until he heard that sound that make him stop.

"Hyung, are you there? It's me Baekhyun. I wonder if you're alright there."

Minseok doesn't have any power to meet him right now. So he only answer him through his door.

"I'm fine Baekhyun. Don't worry about me. Just go home and have some rest."

Somehow, Baekhyun feel hurt when Xiumin decide to answer him from inside the room rather than open the door to meet him. He try to talk to Xiumin a couple of time but, he didn't get it. Xiumin avoid him since that night He confessed to him. He try again to ask him out.

"Well hyung, if you already feel better, let's go buy some chicken soup. Let's go eat with me hyung.", Baekhyun try.

Minseok really want to say yes, but he knows, he will hurt in the end, so he say no.

"It's fine Baekhyun. I'm not hungry. You can go with Chanyeol like you always do. It seems you and him getting closer to each other. Or ask Luhan or Kyungsoo to company you."

Baekhyun heart hurt when he heard Xiumin say that. He doesn't know why but he feels strange in his heart. It seems like his heart say to try to convince Xiumin that he is important to him. He never feel like this before, even with Kwonyul or Chanyeol. He never get them until inside of his heart. He is confused with his own feeling, but he try to speak again.

"But I want you to eat with me hyung. Come on hyung, let's go eat with me."

"No Baekhyun. I don't want to. I'm sorry."

For the first time, Xiumin declined Baekhyun. For the first time Xiumin say no to Baekhyun. It's make Baekhyun realised that Xiumin is really important to him. 

Minseok sobbing inside his room. He really feel hurt. But he can only silence. Then he decided to move back to the palace so he won't be a burden to Baekhyun's life further.

Minseok tell Luhan to meet him at Grandpa's Han restaurant after he say goodbye to Grandpa and Grandma. Kyungsoo's already been there. Luckily, Baekhyun is busy again with Chanyeol so Minseok tell Luhan to come alone without Baekhyun because Minseok decide to tell Kyungsoo about who is he. After they gathering together at the restaurant, Minseok start to speak.

"First of all, Kyungsoo, I want to tell you something. But I hope you don't dissapointed, stay calm and not judging me."

"What about hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter