Chapter 11 - Stay With Me

You're My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning after Baekhyun and Minseok slept together, Baekhyun awake alone on his bed. He stir to the side and found no one sleep beside him. His eyes widened and quickly put on his clothes and go out of his room. He rush to Minseok's room and open it but he found no one in there. His heart beating fast. Is Minseok really go to that battle on his own. He quickly go back to his room to change his clothes more properly but he saw a letter on his night stand. Baekhyun open it and read it quickly.

Dear My Baekhyun

I'm sorry that I had to leave you alone this morning. I have to take this responsibility Baek. I hope you understand. And thank you for last night. That was amazing and the happiest night in my life. I hope you're okay. I promise you, I'll be back quickly. I'll win the battle so I can quickly come back to you. I will never leave you, so please wait for me? See You again my Prince to be. 

Love,

Minseok

Baekhyun doesn't know how to react to that letter. Somehow he feel happy, remember their previous activity the night before and Minseok willing to call him with affectionate, but on the other side, his worried to Minseok is still big as yesterday. He doesn't want anything bad happened to Minseok. So after Baekhyun change his clothes, he quickly get out from his room again. He run to the main hall of the palace. Then someone stopped him suddenly and ask him.

"I'm sorry Lord Baekhyun. Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry, Who are you? I have to meet Minseok, Royal Prince Minseok. Do you know where he is?"

"Oh I'm sorry My Lord. My name is Zitao. Prince Minseok still in the Palace's gate with Prince Sungmin, prepare to go."

"Do you mind to show me the fastest route to go there? I need to meet him first before he go."

"Of course my Lord. Follow me."

Then both of them run to the Palace's gate. Then after they arrived there, Baekhyun saw Minseok, want to go up to his horse but before it, Baekhyun run and back hug Minseok. It's like he doesn't want to release his hug on Minseok.

"Baekhyun. Are you awake already?", Minseok shocked.

"How can you leave me alone like that hyung?

"I'm sorry. I hate to disturb your peaceful face when you're sleeping baby.", Minseok turn over so he can see Baekhyun clearly. He cupped Baekhyun's cheek and Baekhyun rest his hand on Minseok's waist. Minseok lean his forehead to Baekhyun's and whispered slowly.

"I promise I will comeback soon. Wait for me Baekhyun-ah. I'll comeback to you."

Baekhyun's tears only fall harder on his cheek. He really doesn't want to let Minseok go. But he has to. He then whispered back.

"You promise me hyung? Comeback safely."

"Hmmm."

Then Minseok kiss Baekhyun's lips slowly then answer him.

"I promise", Minseok swap the tears on Baekhyun's cheeks slowly, then smile at him.

"And also Baekhyun. This is Zitao. He is one of my trustful warrior and also my friend beside Yifan. I've already ask him to keep your safety so please, keep safe while I'm gone okay? I'll be back soon.", Minseok smile at Baekhyun and embrace his cheeks once more.

Baekhyun only nod in defeat and hug Minseok once more. Then release him so Minseok can go to the battle. Baekhyun still stay at the palace's gate until Minseok and his troops out from the last palace's gate and he sigh. He keep his mouth shut until Zitao start speaking.

"Don't worry my Lord, they will get through this. Prince Minseok is not a weak person. He will come back to you. He and Yifan is a good combination at the battle."

"How do you know it? I'm just worried about Minseok, Zitao. I don't want anything happened to him."

"Please just call me Tao it's okay. Believe me My Lord. Because I've ever seen them at the battle. And I believe in them."

"You just don't know how I feel when you see the person you love go out there, sacrifice himself."

"Believe me I do."

"What do you mean?"

Zitao smile at him, "Because your fiance is not the only one that go out to that battle. Mine also."

"I still don't understand.", Baekhyun asked confusedly.

"Yes my Lord. Yifan is my fiance. So, I can feel your worried too."

Bakhyun gasped and shock, Zitao just chuckled at him then start speaking.

"I think you should get ready my Lord. You should go back to your room."

"Okay", Baekhyun answer slowly and get back to his room sadly.

 

~~~~~

 

Minseok himself feel nervous on the way to the battle field, but he tried to hide it well. But unfortunately, Sungmin catch his expression because their horse walk side by side. Sungmin put his arms to Minseok shoulder, startled Minseok a bit, and then smile at him.

"Don't be nervous brother. I know you can beat them."

"Yeah hyung. I need to beat him. I promised Baekhyun to come back alive to him.", Minseok smile.

"Of course you have too. You know, Me and Yuri already planning our wedding when we got back from this, and I definitely want you to be there Seok. So promise me too, you'll beat him safely."

"Are you serious hyung? Congrats than.", Minseok chuckled.

"So make sure you still alive. Do you understand me?, Sungmin make his voice like a command to Minseok.

"Yes sir."

"Try to not get bleeding Minseok-ah. Pay attention to your condition too."

"I'll try my best.", Minseok smile at Sungmin, hope to make his hyung not to worried him.

 

○○○○○

 

They arrived at the battlefield the day after at noon. They see that there are troops at the other side of them. Minseok and the other from the palace get ready for the battle. Their enemy seems not to many, but they've told that they're strong enough. Minseok never afraid about his enemy. So he is sure he ready.

"So you're bold enough to meet me Prince.", the skull said to Minseok.

"Why would I afraid to you?"

"Hahaha. He thought that he can out from this alive."

"We'll see."

Minseok attitude made the skull a little bit angry this time. Minseok seems not afraid to him. So he told his troops to attack them. General Oh already been ready to attack too. So they troops get battle between them.

Minseok and Yifan get in to the battle as well, and like expected, they are good at fighting. Sungmin told the archery troops to aim their arrow to the enemy and shoot them. With the good tactic that Minseok plan is worked. After a couple of hours, Skull's troops start to weak and not many of them who can still fight. 

The skull feeling so angry and he finally get in to that ground, his eyes just stick to Minseok. Minseok of course see him than they start to attack each other. Minseok seem trouble because this skull is really strong, but he manage to dodge most of his attack. He think hard to find this skull weakness and because he attack many enemy before, tiredness start to feel on him, but he can't give up. It feel like long enough they battle each other and both of kingdom and bandit side stop their battle. Kingdom's troops is still strong enough, but the bandit's troops, they already weak. So those who remain alive, back off from the battlefield. When the skull see that, he feels more angry and attacking Minseok with more power. But then, Minseok realize, skull's emotion make his movement slower than before, so he tried to give more spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter