Chapter 1 : Complicated Life

You're My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kingdom of Archipelago is a great and strong kingdom. The King, Kim Tae Joon was succesful to bring peace and great life for his people. His wife, Queen Hana is very kind people and always support his husband. Archipelago has 4 main province. There are North province, East Province, South Province, and West Province. Each province lead by a governor which is still King's brother or sister. The governor hold 'Grand Prince or Grand Princess' title and their child hold 'Prince or Princess' title. And King Tae Joon, the highest king of the kingdom, has 6 sons and because they're all king's sons they hold 'Royal Prince' title. Only six person whose have Royal Prince title. They are Kim Jungsoo, Kim Sungmin, Kim Ryeowook, Kim Minseok, Kim Jongdae, and Kim Sehun. In this kingdom also have a rare kind of people called 'Pregboy' which is a boy who has two s so they can pregnant and have a child like a woman. This kingdom is so peace before something happened with one of Royal Prince.

Prince Minseok has an anemia and thats make him so weak. When he was 5, he had a high fever which is make queen got panicked and that make king and queen know about Prince Minseok condition. That make king made a decree about Prince Minseok can't be known by anyone at the kingdom, it's like hide Prince Minseok is a part of Royal family, part of his son. The purpose was to make Prince Minseok not become a weakness of the kingdom. Its make queen really sad. Queen really love all of her child especially Minseok. But she also know his husband's purpose behind that decree. She also know her husband love Minseok too, but he also a king who has to think about the kingdom. It was really hard decision the King Tae Joon had ever made. But they also can't ignore Minseok. So the queen decide to bring a great traditional healer from East Province whose name Byun Baekbom to cure Prince Minseok. 

But Prince Minseok have a strong heart. He doesn't want to lose with his condition. He felt sad about king's decree so he decided to proof that he can be the greatest person at the kingdom. He study harder than anyone, he train harder than anyone, but that was make his condition drop. Luckyly Byun Baekbom get him some herbal to consume everyday which is make he still alive. He always look pale and he always hide his sickness. When Prince Minseok turn 12, he collapsed when he try to train hard to become a good soldier. Some of the castle guard have to take him to his room. His brothers also got panicked when see him collapsed. The queen hard to breath when she know Minseok collapsed.

"Minseok, baby, wake up. Please don't make me scared." Queen already at Minseok's room, hold his son's hand and start sobbing. The king enter Minseok room as well and after he see Minseok condition, he make an order.

"Call Byun Baekbom to the palace right now."

"Honey, Minseok's hand is so cold. How if he doesn't make it right now??" Queen say to king and started crying.

"Don't say something like that Hana-ya. Minseok will get it pass again this time.", king try to calm his wife.

"Jungsoo, Sungmin calm your other brother now and you guys get some rest." King said to his two oldest son who stood at minseok's room door, getting worried.

"But abeoji, is Minseok okay?", Sungmin try to make sure to his father that his brother will be okay. 

"Yes he will be Sungmin-ah. Minseok is strong. He will make it. Now let's go to our other brothers. They still panicked after seeing Minseok collapsed. Let's calm them. Abeoji, Eomeoni excuse us.", Jungsoo bow to his parents and open Minseok's door to get out and Sungmin follow him after bow to his parents.

When Byun Baekbom come, they all go out from the room to let Baekbom took care of Minseok. After a while, Minseok started open his eyes and feeling dazy. He looked around and find Baekbom make something he sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter