CHAPTER 9

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you going earlier?”

“This.” Daehyun show them what he bought & put it on the kitchen counter.

“You said you want to eat outside?” Jongup ask him.

“Yes. We are going to eat outside.” Yongguk confirms it.

“Then why did he bought this?” Youngjae look at the fruits that Daehyun bring back home.

“I’m hungry. That’s why…” Daehyun take an apple from the plastic, he wash it before he walk out from the kitchen.

“That’s…nonsense.” Zelo looked at his hyungs.

“Maybe he’s just stress. He’s a doctor afterall. He need rest.” Himchan added.

 

Minha open her eyes. Then she close it back. Then she feel that someone is in the room too. She sit up from the bed then she saw Hyungwon. He’s sitting on a chair, looking at her.

“How’s your finger?”

Minha look at her finger, “Fine, I guess.” Minha feel numb at her injured finger.

“Good to hear that. Pack everything. Let’s go somewhere.” Hyungwon stand up from the chair & walk out from the room.

 

That evening, a taxi is waiting for both of them in front of the house.

“Let’s see each other in Korea.” Yoo smile & hug Minha.

“Okay Yoo. Goodbye baba. Be a good boy, Ryeo.” Minha smile to them before she & Hyungwon get into the taxi.

 

The taxi stop in front of a luxurious hotel. Hyungwon get out from the taxi, with Minha following his step. Her eyes looking at the scenary in front of her.

“Wait. This looks familiar…” Minha look at the hotel & back to Hyungwon.

“Of course it’s familiar.” Someone said & both of them turn their head to the hotel entrance to see Minhyuk with his smile.

“Minhyuk oppa?”

Minhyuk smile at her, “Hello sister.”

“What are you doing here?” Minha still clueless.

Minhyuk just look at Hyungwon, & Hyungwon do the same. They don’t want to talk about it.

So Minha look at them, “Really? You two? What is going on?”

Suddenly a white sleek car stop behind the taxi. Then a woman get out from the car.

Goddess.

She pull off her sunglasses & put it on her head.

“Oh, Minha! You are here! Finally I get to see you! I miss you, friend!” Sana walk to them with a bright smile on her face.

“Sana-ssi. You are here too?” Minha dumbfounded.

“Of course I am~!” Sana hug Minha, & Minha do the same.

The 2 men just stand there, looking at them.

“Do you know what’s going on?” Minha ask Sana.

“Oh, did your fiance not telling you anything?” Sana ask Minha & Minha glare at Hyungwon.

Hyungwon quickly hold up both of his hand as a sign, “I don’t know what’s going on too.”

“Minhyuk oppa? Did you tell Hyungwon about our plan?” Sana look at Minhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter