CHAPTER 4

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Minha open her eyes. She’s sleeping on her bed. She knew Hyungwon lift her into the car yesterday but she have no energy to fight back.

She look at the clock on her phone. Already 10 in the morning. Late to work. She sigh. Then she look at the nightstand, a glass of water & 2 pills on a small plate. She take the notes that stick at the glass’s body & read it.

The yellow note is from Minhyuk, “You don’t have to go to work today. I will cover you. Rest.”

The blue note is from Wonho, her brother from other parent, “Once you wake up, drink the water & the pills that I gave. It will ease your headache.”

She smile at the notes. The headache slowly appear & she quickly wash up. Then she see her clothes. A sleeveless shirt & a tracksuit.

“When did I change my clothes?”

She keep thinking about it until she finish wash up. Then she walk out from the room to have breakfast, still thinking about it until she crash into someone.

“Oww…” Minha rub her forehead & look at the people that she crashed into, “C-Chae Hyungwon?! What the hell- What are you doing here?!!” She shrieked.

“Oh, you awake. What’s with the cursing in the morning? Tsk, so women.” Hyungwon look at her from her head to toe to annoy her before he continue walking.

“Wait. Where are you going?” Minha pull his shirt (she recognize it’s Minhyuk’s).

“Breakfast.” He yawn & ignore her but she go stand in front of him.

She scan what he wears. He’s wearing his work pants, but with Minhyuk’s shirt. She assume that Hyungwon get ready to go to work. Like the others, he come to her house & then decide that he just stay.

“What are you doing here? In my house?”

“I’m here to look out for you. In my soon to be in law house to be exact.” He smirk.

“Who told you to look out for me? Where are you from? You should go to work. I’m sure Mr. Chae will nag at you later.”

“No one ask to. From hyung’s room. He told me to sleep in his room. Oh, & I’m sure father will not get angry if I’m taking care of his daughter in law who is sick.” He smile.

“Minhyuk oppa- He what? Then, who changed my clothes into this?”

Hyungwon look at her then smirk. “ You think?”

Minha gasp then she smacked his head, “You ert!”

“Hey! It’s not me! It’s yourself god dammit!” He shriek while dodging her hand then he escape by running down the stairs.

Minha want to catch him, but her head suddenly pounding. She deserve it after drinking so much yesterday. So she just walk down the stairs & to the kitchen.

She saw Hyungwon sit down on the dining table with her parents.

“Minha, good thing you are awake. Come here. Let’s eat.” Her mom smile at her.

“Good morning dad, mom.” Minha take a sit across Hyungwon.

“How are you feeling?” Her dad studying her face carefully.

“A little bit dizzy, dad. But I’m okay.” She smile.

“Look who’s here to take care of you, honey.” Her mom smile at Hyungwon.

“Yeah, I know mom.” Minha glance at him & she can see that he playfully smile at her. That jerk, she cursed in her heart.

“Here you go, for your hangover.” Her mom give her a bowl of soup & she take it. “Thanks mom.”

“So Hyungwon, what are you going to do after this?” Her dad look at Hyungwon.

Well, her dad always look at that person’s face if he talk to them.

“I’m free from work to take care of her today, dad.”

“Really? You are so sweet, Hyungwon.” Her mom smile, her eyes forming a crescent shape just like when Minhyuk smile.

Minha just sigh. She hate that Hyungwon will babysit her today.

 

After finish eating, Minha walk upstairs, to her room. Hyungwon follow her from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter