CHAPTER 2

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning comes very quick for the next day. She sleep at 3 am because she busily scroll on the internet, searching about her engangement day. She found many articles about it & the pictures taken almost the same.

Someone knock on her door & come in. Minhyuk look at her from the door frame.

“What.” She look at her brother, but the brother just come into room & saw the heels in front of the couch.

“Nothing. I just come checking on you.” Then he walk to the door.

She just look at him in curious. There’s must be something that he wants to talk about.

“Are you free?” Minhyuk look at her with his arms crossing on his chest.

“I have to come to work to settle a few documents. Why? And don’t you have work to do?”

Minha, after she comes back from oversea & get her ‘Dr.’ title, she have to take care of their dad company, meanwhile Minhyuk fully taking over their mother’s company. The parent currently busy with their new project that she & Minhyuk didn’t know about, but they know that the parent will tell them after the project halfly done.

She rarely seen by the workers there, because she always busy with the documents that she have to finish, plus the countless meeting that she have to attend. Minhyuk’s work is simple than her.

Sometimes Minhyuk will help her by attend the meeting with her, if he sensed her fatigue, he will force her to take a break from the works. The siblings really take care of each other & the guys knew it too.

“I finished mine & the secretary help me too.”

“Then, what do you want to talk to me?” she glance at him before she get up from her bed & walk to him.

“The guys want to have lunch with you.”

“And you knew I’m always busy, oppa.” She deadpanned.

“Yeah, & everyday I have to call you to check if you already eat your lunch or not. What doctor skipping lunch for work?”

“Yes oppa, I will not skipping my lunch again.” She rolled her eyes.

“Good. How about your feet?”

“Oh, it’s getting better. Changkyun did a good job yesterday.”

“Okay. Then Dr. Lee, you should get ready for work, if not you will late. And no heels for today.” Minhyuk close the door behind him.

She sigh before she get up to get ready.

 

Someone knock on the door. After heard her faint ‘Come in’ from inside, they come in. She look up from the documents & shocked to see Hyungwon in his dark blue suit together with her secretary by his side.

“Princess-nim, the fiance is here to see you.” The secretary bow then walk to the door.

“Jennie.”

“Nae Princess-nim?” She glance at Hyungwon & look at her back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter