CHAPTER 7

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Mr. Kim. How do you feel?” The doctor come to his room, to check for his condition.

It’s been 3 days after the accident that Minha helped him before the ambulance arrived.

“I feel good, doctor.” He look at his sling arm.

Other than that, he has a bandage over his head.

“That’s good. You can be discharge tomorrow if your condition become better than today.”

“Okay doctor.”

The doctor write something before he go out from the room.

A few minutes later, a male nurse come into the room.

“Hey hyung. How are you today?” The nurse smile at him.

“Jongup. Aren’t you suppose to work?”

“Yeah, but it’s my rest time right now. So I come to see you.” Jongup put down a basket of fruits on the table next to his bed.

Just then, a group of man come into his room after knocking the door.

“Yah Kim Himchan!”

“Hyungggggggg.”

“Hey bro.”

“Hey patient.”

One by one greet him & Himchan smile at them.

“I miss you guys.” Himchan childishly pout.

“We miss your cooking, hyung.” Zelo said to Himchan.

“Yeah, Yongguk hyung have a hard time dealing with the recipes that he found online.” Youngjae added.

“You guys should help him too. Aish.” Himchan want to start nagging but Daehyun cut him.

“Hyung, did you saw her?”

“Her? Dr. Lee? Yeah, the people said that she treat me before the ambulance came.” Himchan try to remember.

“Wait. Are we talking about the same person?” Jongup look at them in curious.

“Who?” Zelo who busy with his phone stop play with with.

“Dr. Lee.” Yongguk answered.

“As if doctor Lee Minha the gorgeous CEO? Woah. This is amazing.” Jongup can’t believe his ears.

“Why?” Youngjae sensed something wrong with Jongup.

“Did you ever saw her?” Yongguk eyed him.

“She’s a bestfriend with a doctor that I work with. And we have a drink together, in a club. Then her fiance, Chae Hyungwon came pick her from the room. He’s so handsome. I can’t take my eyes off them.” Jongup told them.

“OH MY GOD!” Youngjae shocked.

“Are you kidding us, hyung?” Zelo ask him.

“Woah, her aura is no joke. Yes, Zelo. I’m not lying.” Jongup answered.

“Yeah, I can feel it too. Even I’m unconscious that time.” Himchan mumble.

“Wait. If that’s her, that’s mean…” Youngjae said & everyone look at Daehyun that still in his doctor coat.

Daehyun look at them back.

“Oh my god. Don’t tell me…” Youngjae just keep gasping then Yongguk finish his sentence, “…she’s your colleague?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter