CHAPTER 8

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the flight to Japan, Yoo sit together with her nephew, Ryeo. Meanwhile Minha is seated with Hyungwon. As Yoo expected, she won’t tell him. So, Yoo decided to call & tell Hyungwon about this herself.

Both family encourage Hyungwon to go with her because Minha is still not feeling well with her tiredness.

People around them keep glancing & trying to take photo of them. Once, Minha is sleeping but Hyungwon still reading a book. When people still talk about them & trying to take photo of them, he put his cap on Minha’s head.

Luckily, her seat is inside, next to the window. Hyungwon have no trouble protecting her.

 

When their flight landed, he still try to control his uneasy feeling with the people that still not over them.

“Finally.” Hyungwon sigh to himself.

They are walking out from there to take a cab.

“I see how you suffer there, Hyungwon.” Yoo said as she eyes her bestfriend.

Minha just make a straight face & ignore him.

“Yeah, she can be happy because her sleeping face will not appear on internet tonight.” Hyungwon added.

“You guys should bring the bodyguards next time.” Yoo suggest.

In the taxi, everyone didn’t talk & just focus on the scenary outside.

 

When they arrive at Yoo grandmother’s house, she greet them happily. She live there alone. So she really excited when they come to her house.

Her grandmother want to make the dinner. So Minha & Yoo help her, meanwhile Hyungwon & Ryeo play together in the living room.

“He’s yours?” Suddenly grandmother ask Minha.

Minha look dumbfounded but grandmother look Hyungwon then back at her.

“Yes, yes baba (from obaasan-grandmother). She’s going to marry him in 2 months.” Yoo answered, grinning.

“Really? Oh, congratulations!” Grandmother congrats her.

Minha said thank you but grandmother can sense that Minha kind of dislike him. She will make something so that they grew their feelings before they get married.

 

“Minha!” Yoo called her from the kitchen & Minha come to her.

“Yes?”

“Here.” Yoo give her a list of groceries that need to buy.

Minha look at the list then look at her. “What…do you want me to do?”

“Buy the groceries. Go with Hyungwon. Both of you have international licence, right? Hyunwon!” Yoo call him & then he come to the kitchen too.

“Did you call me?” Hyungwon ask her & Yoo just throw the keys to him before he caught it with his hands.

“Go shop fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter