CHAPTER 5

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that evening, Minha slowly open her eyes. She blink for a few times before glance around the room. No one. She sigh & take her phone on the nightstand. Already 5 in the evening. She’s wondering if Hyungwon already go back home so she get up from the bed & go to Minhyuk’s room.

 

She peek into his room & saw no one. She pursed her lips & turn around only to gasp because Hyungwon is right in front of her. Her shock make her leg lost balance & she almost break her back if Hyungwon didn’t hold her.

“H-Hyungwon.” She stuttered.

Hyungwon let her stand properly before look at her, “ What are you doing? Peeking into the room?”

“N-nothing. I thought Minhyuk already home.”

“So she’s not looking for me at all.” Hyungwon said to himself before flash his smile to Minha.

“I will go back after he come home. I promised to take care of you. So, how are you feeling?”

“I’m fine, Hyungwon. Thanks for helping me to sleep.”

Hyungwon ruffle her hair.

“It’s my duty after all. Good to hear that you’re fine now.” Hyungwon walk into the room & take his phone before he walk to her back.

“Aren’t you hungry?”

“Yeah, a bit..”

“Let me make you some food to eat.” Hyungwon walk to the kitchen, with Minha following him from behind.

He just walk casually into the kitchen while she take a seat at the counter.

“Did you eat pasta?”

“Yeah.” She nod her head.

“Okay. I’ll make it. Just sit & wait.” Hyungwon start working.

Minha just look at him. From chopping the ingredients, he seems so skillful in cooking. She knew about the guys keep preventing him to be in any kitchen because his cooking skills was so bad but after she saw everything, she have no doubt about it. After 20 minutes, the dish is properly serve to her.

“Let’s eat.” Hyungwon give her the utensils & ask her to take a bite first.

She do so & shocked. “Oh my god. This is the most delicious pasta that I ever taste! Are you a chef or what?” Minha take another bite & Hyungwon just smile at her.

“My parent make me go to cooking class every month in that 4 years. And here I am, cooking for you.” He chuckle.

“Ahhhhh. I see.”

“And he’s the one that cook for us sometimes, right hyung?” Suddenly Minhyuk & Wonho enter the kitchen, still in their work attire with Changkyun behind them.

“Yeah, on his 1st attempt, he almost burn the whole class.” Wonho laugh.

“Oh, you guys are back.” Hyungwon look at them, smiling.

“Of course. We want to see her condition. Where are ours?” Changkyun said & he headlock Minha.

“Changkyunnnn!” She’s chewing her food when Changkyun headlock her.

She struggle with Changkyun but the other 3 people didn’t even try to help her. That’s the way Minha & Changkyun jokes since they were young.

“Don’t worry. I made some extra. Because I knew you guys will come here. To look at her.” Hyungwon glance at her & take 3 plates from the dish rack then put it on the table.

Then he take the extra pasta & put it on each plate.

“Thanks for the food! I have to skip my lunch today because the hospital is super busy.” Changkyun let Minha go then focus on his pasta.

“You nearly choke me to death when I still have the pasta in my mouth, Dr. Im.” Minha snicker & nudge Changkyun’s side but he didn’t pay attention to her at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter