CHAPTER 3

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On next day while Minha doing her job, suddenly her phone ring. She looked at the caller ID, ‘Bestie Yoo Ara’, before she answered it.

“Hello Dr. Yoo, what can I do for you?” Minha smile through the phone.

“Hi Dr. Lee!!! Omg I miss you soooo muchhhh!”

“Umm… Did we met around 2 days ago?” Minha close the file that she is reading & get up from the chair.

“Ah…!! You mean… on your engangement day, right?” Minha knew Dr. Yoo is grinning behind the phone that she want to smack her head like she used to back in their study days.

“You, Yoo Ara…” Minha sighed.

She really didn’t like Hyungwon. First, because they were enemy in their school days. 2nd, she thinks that he’s too good to be her’s. Yes, she did have a bit of lack of confidence problem but she’s trying to not showed it to everyone.

Only her brother, Minhyuk can sensed it. And Minhyuk also knew that his sister didn’t like Hyungwon. But he’s trying to get both of them together slowly.

“Hehehe. Believe me, both of you will make a great couple! Oh, let’s meet today? I feel like drinking, so will you join me?”

Minha glance at her works that still stand tall like a building on the table but she should let herself off from work a little bit, didn’t she? And she knew Yoo Ara well, she will not contact her if she turned down her invites.

“Okay. I’ll come.”

“Really? Woah, really, Lee Minha?!!!” Yoo Ara sounds so excited on the other line.

“Yeah. I’ll come. 9pm, usual place. Okay?”

“Call!”

 

Minha already finish half of the document. She get up to do some stretching as she glance at the clock. She usually comes back around 7pm, but she want to come back early today because of the Dr. Yoo’s invite.

Just then her secretary knock the door & come in.

“I’m sorry Princess-nim, but do you remember a designer company from Japan that want to collaborate with us but cancelled their meeting because of some problem?”

“Yeah, it’s Minatozaki’s group right?” She looked at Jenny.

“Yes, they arrived in Korea today & they asked if we can have a meeting with them tomorrow.”

“Yeah, sure. Just arrange the meeting into my schedule tomorrow.”

“Alright Princess-nim. I’m sorry for the late info.” Jenny bow to her.

“It’s okay. We can’t control the time, Jenny. Just go home.” Minha sit down at her chair again.

“Okay Princess-nim. You should start packing too. It’s already 6.40pm.”

“I still have more to finish. Nevermind, you go first.”

When Jenny go out from her room, she start studying about the Minatozaki’s company for the meeting tomorrow.

 

“Hey guys! Sorry I’m late.” Minha entered the room after Yoo Ara told her where she at.

When she come into the room, Yoo Ara is chatting with her friends.

“Oh! Dr. Lee Minha!” The other female gasp.

“Hi! Oh just call me Minha.” Minha smile.

“Hey guys, meet Lee Minha, she’s my bestfriend since my student year. And Minha, meet Junhong, he’s a doctor in my hospital, and this is Nurse Yongmi & Nurse Jongup.”

They smile to each other & the nurses seems to like her a lot.

“Omo. This is like a dream. Finally I can meet you, the beautiful with brain Dr. Lee Minha!” Nurse Jongup smile at her & Nurse Yongmi nudge his side.

“Stop drooling at Dr. Lee. She has a fiance, you know?” Nurse Yongmi playfully scold him.

“Aye guys. Just call me Minha. It’s weird for you guys to call me that here.” Minha chuckle.

Yeah, she’s a doctor. A popular one because she’s a daughter to a CEO of a big company in Korea-now she’s the CEO. And not just that, she’s also beautiful & a former model.

“So, Minha. What’s with the outfit?” Junhong looked at her.

“Oh, I’m from my office. Hehe.” She smile.

“Alright guys! We come to drink, so let start!”

When everyone start drinking, Minha just drink her juice.

“You don’t drink?” Nurse Jongup ask her.

“Nope. I have to drive, you know.” Minha answer. “Oh, how about you?”

“The same. I have to drive each of them later.” Nurse Jongup answer.

“Ohhhh… Um Jongup, I’ll go to restroom for a while.”

“Ah… Okay okay.”

Minha get out from the room & head to where restroom is located. At a sharp corner, she bump into someone’s chest.

“Oh, I’m so so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter