CHAPTER 6

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What happened to you?” Minhyuk ask Minha when she walk into his ‘CEO room’.

“Is something wrong?” Minha look at her outfit.

Bloods. Oh. She forget about the accident earlier.

“Oh my god Minha. Is that yours?” The usual voice that she heard in the house.

Crap. Her parents. They eyed her.

“Mom, it’s not mine. An accident happened on my way here & I helped the injured people.” Minha look at her brother, mentally scream ‘You didn’t tell me that our parent are here?! Help me, goddamit!’

“You helped? Did you know what your position right now?” Mr. Lee shoot daggers with his eyes.

Minha just stand there with her head looking at the floor.

“I can’t just let it-” Minha slowly speak.

“You knew what other people will talk about you, right?” Her father cut her off.

“I knew, dad.” She answer with a slow voice.

The parent are strict with Minha, but not with Minhyuk. Just then, a knock is heard on the door & the person open the door.

“Oh, you are here.” Minhyuk said at the person.

“Yes. I am here. I can’t let my in law to wait for me, right? I’m sorry that I’m late, mom & dad.” Hyungwon bow & flash his smile to the parent.

“It’s okay sweetheart, we didn’t wait for that long.” Mom go to Hyungwon & hug him.

Minha look at Hyungwon & he give a smile to her. She didn’t return the smile & look at Minhyuk.

“I saved you.” Is what written on Minhyuk’s face.

 

“So… Um.. What happened. To you?” Hyungwon look at her outfit.

The blood are still there. This is why she have to keep her extra clothes in her car.

“It’s nothing.”

“Nothing? That ‘nothing’ made dad really mad at you.” Hyungwon keep his gaze fix on her but she’s just looking at her hand on the table.

“You can ask Minhyuk oppa about it. I’m not going to talk about it again.”

As usual, Minha & her attitude. She won’t open unless it is so serious.

Hyungwon sigh. He can’t push her to tell him the truth & he hate pushing people. So he just let it go & ask Minhyuk about it.

“Okay. Seeing your outfit like that, you have to change into a new one. Follow me.”

“It’s okay Hyungwon. Just less than 1 hour to go back to office. I’ll just head straight to the house with this outfit.”

“Who said you are going home after this?”

“Huh?” Minha look at Hyungwon.

“We are having dinner at mine tonight.”

“Then, I can go back because I have to change to nicer clothes, right?” Minha argue back.

“Nope. We will search for the outfit together. So get up before I drag you.” Hyungwon stand up from his seat but Minha just stare at him.

“Lee Minha. Let’s go?” Hyungwon try one more time & she still look at him with a weird look on her face.

Hyungwon smirk. He come to her & make an attempt to lift her bridal style from her seat & she quickly push his arms.

“Okay okay. I will follow you. You are crazy, Chae Hyungwon.” Minha get up & walk ahead.

Hyungwon just chuckle & follow Minha from behind. He knew this tactic will always win.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter