CHAPTER 1

Dramarama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day come. People including the parent’s friends & the pair friends come to congrats Hyungwon & Minha’s engangement day.

The engangement was held at one of the Chae’s villa with the requirement for cream colour theme for all of the guest. The villa itself have the unique style that will blend with the cream theme and will make it look so wonderful.

As the parents and the enganged couple busily greeting their guests, a group of men watch the two of them from far.

“Minhyuk, how’s Minha yesterday?” Jooheon sip the red liquor in his glass.

“Nothings to worry. She take a very good sleep last night. I checked on her.” Minhyuk look at all of them.

“Yeah, she must felt so relieved after she punched the face of her fiance.” Kihyun amused.

“I can feel that relieved of her. Hyungwon can be so annoying sometimes. I’m sure that he attack her with that harsh word of his. I would punch his face if I were her too.” Wonho, her school & college friend shrug.

“I can imagine that.” Changkyun added.

“And I’m surprised to see that his face is perfectly fine today?” Shownu looked at Hyungwon’s smiling face when he shake hands with his guest & then turn to look at them.

“That must be tons of make up on his face.” Jooheon raised his brow.

“I don’t think so. His face healing quickly after the 4 year rest from my sister’s punch.” Minhyuk nod his head.

“You guys know what, he’s hissing in a lot of pain yesterday.” Changkyun recalled that time when he’s the one that treat his injury.

“Yeah, & he’s marrying a doctor too. She will treat him after she punched him.” Shownu added.

”Changkyun, you better not helping Hyungwon on his injury after this.” Wonho deadpanned.

Jooheon looked at the couple & saw Minha walking to them.

“Oh . She’s coming.” Jooheon gulped all of his red liquor in his glass & panicked.

Well, Jooheon always get panic when Minha was around him. That’s because, her aura was no joke. Her aura is like a superior of a Princess from a very powerful family.

Minha have the aura of a fierce Princess, meanwhile Minhyuk have the aura of a cool Prince.

All of them look at Minha, who have a confused face on her face. The enganged couple are wearing light blue theme attire to make them different from the guest. Meanwhile the families were wearing blue theme, that include MONSTA-X too.

“Waeyo?” Minhyuk ask her when she arrived.

“Nothing really important, oppa.” She looked at all of them smiling before she landed her eyes on Changkyun.

She’s in the same age with Changkyun, 26 years old. Other MONSTA-X members are older than them. Jooheon & Hyungwon, 27. Wonho, Minhyuk & Kihyun, 28. Shownu 29.

Changkyun sensed her gaze & looked at her. “Yes?”

“Do you in your doctor mood right now?” She stare at him.

Changkyun straightened himself. “Why? Are you hurt?” He put down his glass on the table behind him.

“Why, Minha?” Wonho who studies about medicines also straightened himself.

All of them looked at her.

“Y-Yeah, my feet.”

They all looked at her feet & back at her face.

“What’s wrong with it?” Changkyun put his hands on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter