At this rate, Nancy's gon' break her door

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Guys, I just want to remind you something. Saturdays aren't holidays here(although second Saturdays are) I dont really know how it works in South Korea though :D :D Aniwae, I hope you enjoy. __________________________________________     "Wait, You followed me?" Jung Gi asked. He could not decipher the meaning of the sudden appearance of the hot girl he tried to hit on the other day right in front of him.     Yeonwoo pitied the guy for thinking the way he was thinking.     Nancy looked between the two.
"No! She didn't follow you, you dufus. I brought her here. She's my-my.... my friend."     'Don't tell me this is your ex" Dabin wanted to facepalm.
"He isn't my ex" Nancy instantly replied, too focussed on defending her image, she didn't think through.  
Jung Gi touched his chest with his hand as hope washed him over.
"That's right. I am not her ex. I am her boyfriend"
"Thank You, Nancy"  
"I swear he is not my boyfriend, I broke up with him twice so he isn't even my ex anymore. I am not related to him in any way." Nancy said turning towards Dabin, completely ignoring the fact that she didn't make any sense at all.   "Jung Gi, you look like you're going somewhere out, please take your airbag along and don't come back." Nancy pleaded.     Jung Gi looked down to note his outfit. He was wearing his jeans from the previous day with a jeans shirt.
The only reason he wasn't wearing his pyjamas was because he thought he'd get something to eat since he starved himself last night.   "Nancy, didn't you say our long distance relationship isn't working? I am here now. I'll try to come here every once in a while. You know I have college back home, right? You know that Tao guy isn't better than me, right?"  
"Who's Tao guy?" Dabin asked. She thought she had heard that name somewhere.  
"Who Tao are you talking about, Jung Gi? Are you high or something? Stop blabbering nonsense and leave."  
"Come'on Nancy. Don't be like this. We need to sit down and ta-"  
"Nope. Don't want to hear anything from you. Please out now."      
"Alright. I'll leave only if your friend agrees to go out with me," Jung Gi said sitting down on the floor like a stubborn child.  
Dabin's laughter filled the room.  
Nancy didn't look pleased either.
A proud Jung Gi smirked. He had successfully made Nancy jealous, or so he thought.   "Does that mean yes? I like the way you laugh" Jung Gi winked at Dabin in an attempt to further Nancy's jealousy.  
"I have a type," Yeonwoo started with an amused look, "I am into handsome, taller men, at least 2 inches taller than I am and I definitely don't date Younger People."  
"What's wrong with dating younger people? Don't be ridiculous, You-you can date younger people. But not him." Nancy said.   Just when Yeonwoo opened to say something, Jung Gi spoke. "I may not be as tall as you want it but I hit the gym to compensate for my height. I have quite the abs people die for. Try me, You won't be disappointed."  
"Stop wasting your time midget", was Yeonwoo's only reply.  
"I know you like me. You're just playing hard to get and I find that quite attractive, ya know?" Jung Gi replied, smirking.  
"Sh-Shut up Jung Gi! I'll call all my neighbours and security. I'll tell them you broke in without my consent. Wait till I make them beat the out of you. Dabin, come'on" Nancy took Dabin's wrist and proceeded pulling her towards the door.  
"You-You wouldn't do that" Jung gi said, the slightest bit of panic in his voice.  
"We'll see," Nancy replied, looking over before exiting the door.  
She's gonna do it.
"Wait, Nancy. I will leave. Don't call anyone" Jung Gi pleaded standing up in a flash.     "Really?" Nancy asked poking her head back in.  
Jung Gi nodded vigorously.     Nancy walked back inside the room.
"Alright. Give me my keys"  
"What keys?" Jung Gi asked, feigning innocence. He knew the key could come in handy. Maybe when he visits next time here.  
"My keys. I left it on the door. That door" Nancy said pointing at her door.  
"I don't have it. I haven't even seen it. I don't even know what it looks like. It could be anywhere inside your room." Jung Gi said as he scratched his head, pretending to think if he could remember seeing the keys.  
"Really?" Nancy asked. "Alright. I guess I'll use the spare key for now. Now get your bag and leave."     "Alright," Jung Gi said turning around and walking towards the bed where he had kept it.  
"Wait," Yeonwoo spoke.
Both of them now looked at the tall beauty. "Give her the keys," Dabin said.  
"But he said he doesn't have it," Nancy blinked confusedly.  
"Oh, he does. You will not be pleased if he surprises you tonight when he uses the key to open and sneak in here when you're sleeping."   Nancy gasped. "Gimme my keys, Jung Gi, you douchebag! Is it in your bag?"  
Jung Gi simply stood there like he didn't understand anything.  
"Unlikely. I think he has it somewhere on him. Get his hands on his back. I'll get the key." Dabin instructed.    
"What are you doing?" Jung Gi complained as Nancy took his hands, holding them with all her might on his back.
Dabin walked up to Jung Gi and felt her hands over the front pockets of his jeans shirt.
Feeling nothing there, she moved her hands down to check the front pockets of his pants. All she could feel was his phone there.   His breathing quickened, leaning his body closer towards Dabin.   He was trapped between the two most beautiful girls he had seen in his life and one of them was actually touching him in places he wanted to be touched. The pleasure was overwhelming.   Dabin reached for his back pocket from his front and slipped her hand down into one of the pockets that didn't have his wallet. A very prominent but short moan escaped Jung Gi. At the same time, Dabin also felt a certain thing poking her from the front of his pants.   "! Did I just feel?" Dabin exclaimed as she suddenly stepped away, the key in her hand.   "It's- It's n-not my fault," Jung gi said between pants.   Nancy widened her eyes when it dawned upon her." What the Hell Jung Gi! You " Nancy yelled and power pushed him all the way out of the door and slammed the door shut with all the force she could muster.  
She was a fuming mess when Jung Gi talked from outside. "Nancy, I still have my airbag inside."  
Nancy briskly walked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter