Indirect Kiss Is Still a Kiss

INSTALLMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nancy followed Dahbin upstairs. Dabin was wearing a baggy shirt that came right above her mid-thighs And yes, Nancy was getting a very good view climbing up behind her.    
I hope she turns out to be one of those girls who sleep in lacy lingerie.   I hope we share the same blanket.   "that'd be nice" Nancy mumbled.    
"What would be nice?" Yenwoo asked looking around, as she thought she heard Nancy talk.     ! I said that out loud. "What do you mean what would be nice?" Nancy asked, putting up her most innocent-looking face.    
"Well, I thought I heard you say "that'd be nice"" Dabin said.  
Nancy shrugged.     Yeonwoo shrugged back and resumed walking.      
"So, where is your mom?" Nancy asked.  
"Not here." Yeonwoo simply replied.
"Here is my room," She said opening the door.    
"Ooh! nice!" Nancy stepped in and looked around.    
Yeonwoo's phone rang again.   "Ugh! your phone again" Nancy said. "Are you this popular?"    
"It's my mother. I'll be right back. Make yourself comfortable" Yeonwoo said walking out.         Nancy washed her face and went to Yeonwoo's wardrobe and threw on a simple shirt and a yellow coloured night shorts.
"Its got many Pickachu printed on it. Cute!"      
Just when she was applying the lotion that was kept on the bedside table, Dabin entered.   She stared at Nancy like Nancy had just grown a third leg.
Nope, she absolutely did not remember giving her those to change into.
My new Pikachu shorts!
It looks perfect on those pretty legs! "You opened my wardrobe?"    
"Yup. As you can see, I helped myself" Nancy replied, sitting on the bed.    
She watched as Dabin walked around the bed and climbed up from the other side.
"Would you prefer a separate blanket?" Yeonwoo asked.    
"No. Don't bother. I'll be fine sharing. I guess" Nancy replied willing herself not to blush.    
"Right" Yeonwoo said as she proceeded keeping her pillow upright against the headboard and sat leaning against said pillow with the blanket covering half of her.    
"What? you're already going to sleep?" Nancy asked.
Why are you not stripping to reveal your lacy lingerie underneath?
 Don't disappoint me Dabin.  
"Nope. I'll read for a while" she said picking up her "One piece" manga that had somehow magically appeared beside her.   Why did I not see that on the bed earlier? Nancy thought.     You disappoint me Dabin. I really wanted to see you in your black lingerie.
"You're such a little kid. You have Pikachu pants and now you're reading a manga? I thought you were talking about some worthwhile college book." Nancy said.  
Nancy brought her pillow and kept it in the same position as how Dabin had put hers and sat next to her, trying to peek at the manga page.
10 minutes into the manga, Nancy's stomach growled.  
"You're hungry," Dabin stated.  
"Is that supposed to be a statement or a question?"  
"statement" Dabin replied.     "You know, I have been patiently waiting for you to ask me if I had already had dinner. But I didn't know you'd turn out to be this much inconsiderate towards other people."  
"Says the liar who took away people's money" Dabin said. "Come'on let's get you something to eat,"            
Nancy sat on the dining table near the kitchen and looked at Leedabin as she put food in a bowl.   Dabin really is wife material. Nancy nodded to herself.       "So, I fixed you bibimbap and here are three rolls of kimbap" she said keeping a bowl and a plate on the table. "And I'll get the chicken soup"           "Tasting homemade stuff feels like heaven," Nancy said as dived in.    
"Slow down. The food's not gonna run away" Yeonwoo said.      
"Dab
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter