11//Final//

The Devil's Angel

They sit down on the couch on Jeonghan's sala.

It's already late in the evening and unexpectedly, it rained.

Jeonghan closed all his windows first before making some tea and coffee for him and his visitor.

While doing so, he can't stop himself from being nervous.

Wonwoo is back on his life now.
Something he never expected that will happen the same day.

He remember how their son cling unto Wonwoo without the intention to let go. Wonwoo even feed him on dinner.

Something he found such a good sight. Seeing how wide the smile on his son is just by only looking at Wonwoo and the latter is the same to his son.

However, Jeonghan's anxiousness didn't help at all.

He started to ask himself how Wonwoo was able to find them?

He made sure he left no trail, no clue and no more contact.

Now that Wonwoo is sitting on his couch waiting for him to finaly show up, he don't know what will happen.

 

If not because of the thunder and lightning, Jeonghan wouldn't snap back to reality.

Soon he start to walk towards the sala with the two hot cups on his hands.

As he came nearer, his hands starts to tremble. He saw Wonwoo standing with his hands on his pockets.
 

'Somethings never changes huh..'

Wonwoo is looking at the picture frames at his wall and cabinet.

There were Hanwoo's first walk,
first eating of solid food, first word.

Jeonghan never fail to capture such memorable moments.

He patiently wait for Wonwoo to finaly sit down.

It is not questionable why the latter had his bloodshot eyes when he look at Jeonghan and sit down on the opposite side of the sala.

 

"Have some.."

Jeonghan offered him the hot coffee.

Wonwoo nod and did get it warming his now cold hands.

The surrounding was so awkward.

Only the sound of rain and thunder was audible.

When Jeonghan look at the clock, he learned that's it's really late since it's already 11:19 pm and the rain seemed not going to stop anytime soon.

Wonwoo cleared his throat to speak.

Jeonghan patiently waited for someone between them to finally voice out what they want to say.

 

"Why?"
 

The monosyllabic question was the first word spoken. Three letters that already made Jeonghan anxious to the bones..
 

"Jeonghan.. tell me about what happened that night. Everything. Every reason you have to leave."

Wonwoo looks at him piercing his soul. He felt himself weak when he see how Wonwoo shed a tear for him.

 

"You don't know what I felt when you rejected me that night. I don't know what to do when you left."


 

The words made Jeonghan cried even more. That's when he decided to tell everything he knew.
 

How Wonwoo knew his parents.
How their friends knew the same thing. How Wonwoo use him to catch his parents.

How Wonwoo was engaged.

While doing so.. Jeonghan can't look the man who's listening at him thoroughly.




 

"..so I decided to leave."



 

Wonwoo was so quiet for a while.

Jeonghan was crying the whole time he's telling the story.

Wonwoo stood up and come close to the pretty male. He sit beside him and grasp for his angel's hands which the latter reluctantly allowed.

Wonwoo started to explain that Jeonghan got it all wrong. The engagement and why he hides the truth about the informations he had about Jeonghan's parents.

He tell him everything he want to say. Everything.

"..Han you got it all wrong.."
 

On the other hand, Jeonghan's doubts all vanish away when Wonwoo tell him everything he must know.

All he felt was pain and happiness.
Regret and relief.

"Han.. I want to know about our son. You don't know how happy I am. The moment I saw him was ecstatic. I have no doubts he's mine.. "

Jeonghan cried even more.

If he didn't run away before, maybe no time was waisted on his son longing for his father.

Maybe they've been a happy family already.. but because of his abrupt decision, Hanwoo had missed 4 years with Wonwoo and it's all his fault.

"I was so scared when I knew I was pregnant. I was alone and I don't have someone with me. I've been careless and I almost..  a-almost lost him.."
 

Wonwoo came closer to comfort Jeonghan on his cries.
 

"Im such a bad parent. It's so cruel to take away all those years from him being with you. I.. I just want to protect him.."

And he sob more. Wonwoo's heart break every sob he do.

Wonwoo embrace him. Tight as ever, kissing his crown.

 

"Don't say that. You raised him alone and I so sorry for not being there when you need me the most.  Im very sorry Jeonghan."

The pretty male keep his head on Wonwoo's neck breathing heavily.

"I won't let you go again. Not now not ever. We will be here for him, for you..  I still love you so much please don't leave me again."
 

Wonwoo choked on his last sentence because thinking about being left again scared him so much.

Jeonghan on the other hand tightened his embrace on Wonwoo.

He knew all those years that what he felt and feel for Wonwoo never change.
 

"P-please don't leave me again.. Promise me."

Wonwoo said as he cupped Jeonghan's cheeks gently and look into his eyes..
 

They exactly know where their staring will lead to. Both of them yearned for one another. Both of them feel mutual.
 

"Im very sorry for leaving you.."

Jeonghan said as he stare directly to Wonwoo's eyes.

"I should be the one sorry for not being completely honest.. We both have our faults Han.. we'll work it out again this time I promise.."

















 

Jeonghan woke up because of the warm breath on his back neck. A weight on his waist and a leg on his thigh.

Not only that, he also sense a small hands on his waist, warm breath on his chest and a tingling thing on his neck.

When he open his eyes, he saw his son in front of him sleeping peacefully while hugging his torso. Sleeping at the edge of the bed beside him at his right.

He smiled. The sight of his angel made the morning more worthy.

He tucked his son closer for him not to fall down when he felt the hug behind him tightened.
 

Oh right. He look behind him to see Wonwoo who is peacefully sleeping with his limbs on Jeonghan's, face close to him resting on the crook of his neck.
 

"Dada.."

He abruptly look at his kid. The little one is already awake squinting his eyes..

The kid smiled and climb up on his body to place himself between his parents.

Wonwoo groaned because Hanwoo stepped on his sensitive part but not too heavy.. that cause him to wake up and open his eyes.

 

Jeonghan and Hanwoo look at him.

He sighed.

"That hurts Hanwoo-yah.."

Wonwoo said softly not to scare his son and he grab him to tickle his rib part.

The kid laugh out loud when Wonwoo starts to tickle him.

"Dada--hahaha--Dadd-hahahahaha!!! "

They both laugh at how hilarious their son laugh. The two older laugh at their son who is still laughing because Wonwoo is not stopping.

When Wonwoo stop, they all calm down.

Hanwoo whispered something to Wonwoo while Jeonghan has his head on the bedrest wondering what the two is whispering to each other.

Jeonghan look at Wonwoo who is looking at him while Hanwoo is whispering something on his ear.

"You want that?"

Wonwoo asked the kid. Hanwoo nod and giggled losing his eyes.

"What are you two talking-- No! Stop! Hey--hahahaha!! Won-stop! Im ticklish!"
 

But the two didn't stop.
They tickle Jeonghan until he grasped for air..

Until Jeonghan decided to take revenge on Wonwoo..

The three are laughing and bouncing on the bed with Hanwoo jumping on the soft matress laughing.
 

When the three of them calm down Jeonghan remembered something.
 

"Hey.. how did you get here?"

He asked his son who is laying on top of Wonwoo who is also laying beside him.

"I sneak in earlier.. "

The boy said grinning as if he's so proud on what he did.

"You did?"

Asked Wonwoo who is caressing his son's hair. The boy then nod enthusiastically.

"You'll never leave us again right?"

 

Hanwoo made his parents look at each other because of his sudden question.

Wonwoo hold Jeonghan's hands under the blanket before smiling.. Then he look at his son who's now sitting on his stomach.
 

"Of course.. I won't.. Never ever again."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Never?"

"Never."

 

Silence.





 

"Ok. Kiss Dada to seal your promise."


 

Jeonghan's eyes widen when his son turns to a little cupid that morning.

 

"Hanwoo--

Wonwoo kiss Jeonghan.. on his forehead and look at him in the eyes.

 

"I love you.. both of you.."

Jeonghan smiled.. This is what ge dreamt of and now it's here. Waking up with Wonwoo and his son beside him.

Laughing early at the morning. Smiling widely even though it's still seven am.

"I love yo--

"We love you too Daddyyyy!!"

The kid shout.

"Ok. Ok.. Now get up. Daddy's going to cook breakfast for Dada and our pumpkin.."

Wonwoo said as he lift his son to a piggyback ride.

The two get out of the room leaving Jeonghan on the bed.
 

"Babe! C'mon let's have breakfast! Don't sleep again or I'll lift you up like a princess from that bed."


 

Jeonghan immediately get up.













 

A YEAR LATER.

 

After reconciliation of their relationship, the couple live a happy life with their son Hanwoo.

Wonwoo is a sought after detective and Jeonghan is a sought after doctor.

Jeonghan also reconcile with his parents. He did forgive them but he still need time. It's not easy to forget.
 

Wonwoo's father was delightful to see his only grandson.
 

He's so fond of the kid that he spoils him almost all of the time.
 

Jihoon and Seungcheol have their first born baby already. They visit Jeonghan and Wonwoo in Japan the moment they had contact wwith each other.
 

Jisoo is pursuing his career on LA.
A music producer.

 

Meanwhile their other friends has tackled different careers. Mingyu was discovered model after his training.

Jun and Minghao are already one of the most respected police officers on the field.
 

While the young one's and the BooSeokSoon pursue their singing and dancing careers.

 

Hanwoo is on his kindergarten already.

The kid is smart and as days goes by, his feature really show that he is no doubt Wonwoo's son.





 

"Ah!"
 

Jeonghan exclaimed after feeling a pain on his abdomen.
 

Wonwoo put the glass of water down on the table and run to Jeonghan with worry face.
 

"Hey.. are you ok?"
 

Wonwoo asked and help Jeonghan sit on one of the couch.

 

"I think the baby's coming out already.."
 

Jeonghan said grasping for some air.
 

The pain subsided already but will come back after moments and again it will disappear.

 

Wonwoo is caressing his now longer locks trying to comfort him..

 

"Breath babe.. do you think we need to take you to the hospital already?"

 

Jeonghan shake his head.
 

He's pregnant and without knowing what gender of their baby is, they already think about a name.

Whether it is a boy or a girl

Both of them are excited to call the baby on a name that they decided to give.

 

"Jeongha-yah.. don't give Dada too much pain.."
 

Wonwoo whispered to Jeonghan's bump.
 

Both of them giggled because of it. Then they heard Hanwoo running towards them ..

 

"Is Dada ok?"
 

He asked when he sit down on his father's lap.
 

Though feeling the pain again, Jeonghan did his best to smile at his son.

 

The moment Jeonghan told Wonwoo they'll have another baby, Wonwoo literally jump up and down.
 

He even contacted all their friends.
Tell them that Jeonghan is pregnant.
 

They decided not to check for the baby's gender since they want to surprise themselves.

Though Wonwoo really want to have a daughter but no matter what gender it is he promise to love his child.


 

A knock on the door got their attention. Wonwoo stood up and came to open the door to check upon it.

 

As he did, Jeonghan again felt again the pain as if it's stretching his body.

 

He heard the door unlocked and heard the word-

 

"SURPRISE!!!"


 

He exactly know who they are because of their voices.

With the painful expression on his face, he look at them coming in.
 

All of them are there. Jihoon with his daughter.. The BooSeokSoon with some presents.
 

Oh how much he want to stand and give them each one a hug to tell them how he missed them, but the pain is getting extreme that his son notice it.

 

"Daddy! Dada's crying!"


 

They were all startled when Jeonghan called for Wonwoo and he started screaming.



 

"WONWOOO!!! AAAHHHHH!!!"

 

They knew it. All panicked when Jeonghan can't seem to find his sanity anymore.
 

Hanwoo cried because Jeonghan is in pain. That's when Hansol carried him.


 

"Hey buddy don't cry.. "

 

"But Dada's crying.."

 

"No he's not.. He's just happy to see us."
 

Chan reasoned grinning because Jeonghan is already inside Wonwoo's car.
 

Jihoon and Jisoo together with Wonwoo drove immediately.
 

The people who were left in their house are all smiling widely..


 

"Another member of your family.."
 

Mingyu said to the kid before getting him from Hansol's arms.
 

While Jun and Minghao is playing with Jihoon's daughter.


 

Soonyoung and Seokmin with Seungkwan started rumaging the house.
 

"Well.. I envy them.."

 

Seungkwan blurted out once they settled on the kitchen arranging the food they brought but unfortunately will not be eaten by all of them because of Jeonghan's birth giving.


 

"Why is that?

 

Soonyoung asked. Seokmin also sit down to listen.

 

"They're a perfect couple.. After all the challenges they have encountered, they still end up together."

 

Other people on the house also come to them and sit on the kitchen counter  while feeding something to the kids.


 

"Jeonghan changed Wonwoo hyung.. "


 

Minghao said. Jun nod his head.

 

"He was like a crazy dog when Jeonghan hyung left him before. Thank God they still end up together."

 

Chan said while feeding Hanwoo.

 

"Do you wanna hear some story?"
 

Mingyu asked. He caught everyone's attention when he sit down on one of the chairs.


 

"The truth is.. I was the one to brought Wonwoo hyung on the Bistro. I really want to see Jeonghan hyung play.. Until I realized that I like him."



 

Their eyes widen but Mingyu just smirk.


 

"I was supposed to confess to him but then I notice how Wonwoo hyung would stare at him. I found out why he always take Miso noona to that  Bistro. It's because of Jeonghan hyung. So I eventually gave up for Wonwoo hyung."




 

They all stare at him.

 

"Do you still like him?"
 

Seunkwan asked.

 

"Naaaah.. I do like him, but as a brother not like what he used to anymore.."



 

They all decided to leave the two kids with the BooSeokSoon and the youngest.

Meanwhile..Mingyu, Jun ang Minghao followed to the hospital.
 

When they get there, they immediately look for Jeonghan's delivery room.







 

Outside was Wonwoo and their friends.

 

All waiting for the doctor to come out and give them some good news.



 

After an hour, the door open and a doctor on green look for Wonwoo.



 

All of them anticipate for what the doctor is going to say.









 

"Congratulations. You have a healthy fraternal twins.. A girl and a boy.."

















 

THE END!













 

AUTHOR'S NOTE.




 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
 

I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE SUPPORT IT ALSO. SORRY IF YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PLOT BUT STILL THANK YOU GUYS.

 

HUHU! I'LL MISS WONHAN.

ANYWAYS, I'LL BE POSTING A JEONGHAREM SOON!!

 

I'LL SEE YOU IN A BIT!