9//Lost(2)//

The Devil's Angel

Jeonghan woke up on a nostalgic aura.

The floor is cold on his numbing feet as he try to recall what had happen to him.

He felt his hands and arms are sore already.. that's when he realize the way he was bound..

He also felt his stomach crumbling..

However he ignore it because of his present situation.

He look around the place with a pity on his own.

'Not again.. what is it again this time?'

He mentally cursed. His body is still weak from the last time he was confined yet here he is abducted.. again for the second ing time around.

He felt his throat dried up when he want to call out his parents name but realize that he can't.

He don't want to.

A loud thud of door made his heart almost jump out of his own body.

Then he saw an old man came in..

Hair almost white but visibly strong despite of his old man figure.

He look at the man intently but no matter how he try.. he can't remember meeting him before.

The old man maybe, but the guy behind .. he recognized clearly.

"My name is Shinho.."

He recalled the man's name.

"How are you Jeonghan?"

The old man asked as he sit down on a chair brought by one of his men and a cigarette on his hand.

Jeonghan didn't answer instead he just stay there and endure his position sitting on a chair tied up.

"You're a carbon copy of your lovely mother.."

Jeonghan browse furrowed in an instant hearing his mother being mentioned.

But still he remained silent.

"Won't you let me hear your voice pretty man?"

The old man mocked. Jeonghan on the other hand gave him a look.

"What do you want?"

Jeonghan asked calmly. Maybe it is because of his weak and tired body.

The old man seemed surprise.

"You sound so calm my boy.. aren't you scared for your own life?"

"You can kill me now if you want."

Again. The man fazed. How could someone sound so calm in his current situation?

"I would love to but no.. "

Shinho hand a phone to the old man and put it on loud speaker. 

"Hello my friends! What a great day for a business."

"Mr. Kang.."

Jaesan's voice filled Jeonghan's horror.

"Someone likes to say hi to you my boy.. you never mention having a beatiful son.. how rude of you eh?"

A long silence replied them before Jaesan's voice is audible again.

"What do you mean Mr. Kang?"

Shinho made his way to Jeonghan and on the angel's horror, a knife was place on his neck with the sharp edge on his skin.

The old man came with the phone on his hand and bend down to level on Jeonghan's face.

"Mr. Kang! Why aren't you answering?! Mr. Kang!"

"Speak Jeonghan.. your Dad wants to hear you.. "

The old man whispered.

Jaesan's voice is still on the line. Almost shouting in anger.

But Jeonghan seemed hardheaded.

He didn't do as he was said.
He just glare at Mr. Kang.

"I said speak."

It wasn't a whisper this time.
It is a voice threatening Jeonghan.

"Hello?! Mr. Kang!!"

Hyerim's was finally heard.

Jeonghan look at the phone.

"Oohh.. It's your sweet mother on the line? Why don't you greet them Jeonghannie?"

Another mocking voice from Kang again. This time, Jeonghan bite his lips to suppress his own voice.

Mr. Kang motioned Shinho to do something.

And just like that, he grab Jeonghan's bob hair and fist on it as hard as he could. 

The scalp wrecking hair pulling made Jeonghan whimper in pain.

"Now pretty boy.. speak."

"Jeonghan?! Jeonghan are you there?! Hello?!"

Jeonghan felt the knife pressing deeper. So he did.

"M-mom.. "









 

She heard it. She heard him. They heard him.

Jeonghan's parents almost fell down from their own feet the moment they knew Jeonghan is on the dirty grasp of their not so kind greedy client.

"Jeonghan! Son what did he do to you?!"

"Im alright. Don't---  that's enough! Now let us talk.. We will have a talk. Bring all what I will tell you and I will give you back this little angel of yours or else..      

"DON'T YOU ING DARE YOU !!!"

Jaesan shout out to the top of his lungs. But it was too late. The line was dead already.

The couple was in a state of shock.

They didn't know this would happen so soon. They didn't reach the idea that Kang will drag Jeonghan on their conflict.

"We need to go Jaesan! I need to see my son!"

Hyerim said crying.  The thought of Jeonghan being kidnapped again haunts her.

Then her being hysterical came next.

"We need to do something! We need to do something!!!!"

"We need to comply what he wants or else he'll hurt our son! Come to your senses Hyerim! Goddammit!"

The same level of anxiety and furious act was already visible on her husband..

Then a message came.

Samyeongdo
2:00 am
Bring me all the money
All your guns
Or I'll kill him.

Don't mess up!







 

"I wonder what your boyfriend and his friends will do about this."

Jeonghan look at Kang angrily this time. The thought of Wonwoo and his friends made him more worried.

"That punks really makes me angry. Do you want to know why?"

But even though Jeonghan say no, does he even have any choice?

So he just close his mouth.

"They always ruin my day. Play a raid on my business and always mess everything."

Mr. Kang is visibly mad.

"That Wonwoo of yours will have to pay for sending my son to jail. You should be thankful you're still alive right now. But look forward for that Wonwoo to be dead."

Hearing the threat, Jeonghan shivered.

"Your parents will pay for my loss..
They killed my brother. Yunpil."

Jeonghan knew it already. It was the reason why he was mad at them.

"But he's dead anyway.. so I'll just take everything you're parents have. I will send them to hell."

"Anyway.. Does anyone told you about your boyfriend's fiancé?"

Jeonghan crumbled. What is this man talking about?!

"Ooohh.. Looks like you don't know huh.. Let me tell you.. Wonwoo is engaged with a girl name Miso."

Jeonghan don't want to believe him.

"Liar!"

But the pictures that scattered on the floor didn't give him any choice but to let the tears streamed down on his face.

"Aww.. Hurt eh? Here's more of that."

Then Shinho even gave more pictures to the ground.

Jeonghan can't believe what he see.

How could Wonwoo do something like that?

He's crying silently suppressing any sobs.. he still don't wanna look so weak at the front of this douchebag.

"Didn't you get it Angel? He just use you to catch you're parents."

'Th-that's not true.."

Jeonghan want to believe himself but the doubt itself destroy him.

"You really were nothing to him."

Every word that the man say struck Jeonghan's heart to the core.

It hurts too much that he suddenly felt drowsy all of a sudden.

He felt suffocated.

The pictures on the ground said it all.

Thinking of Wonwoo made him cried even more. How dare he?

"We will be meeting your parents.. you should put a smile on that pretty face of yours.."

Mr. Kang mock.

But Jeonghan didn't care. He felt numb knowing Wonwoo was already engaged.

He let his eyes close because of his weakness. The warm tears stream down on his face like petals never wanting to stop.

Jeonghan pity himself.

"All of you are the same..."

He said cursing them.

************************

Jeonghan's hope depleted.

No one seems want to save him from these people. It's already 10 pm and he's hungry as .

He's been drag from here to there and everywhere as if he's a thing not a human being.

He see all the guns and stuff around the cold room.

The monsters that looks like they want to eat him alive.

He's been so mute since he was caught. Jeonghan had never felt sad and hurt this way before.

Learning that his boyfriend is engaged with another not him, his world starts to shake.

He blame all of them on his misery.

The parents he thought that are working hard whom he trust so much is nowhere to be found at the moment.

He know that it's a little impossible to be rescued right now because obviously his parents can never ask for help at the police.

They themeselves are criminals.

How can they?

His chance right now is to wait for his parents to gibve up everything they have to this demon in front of him.

Until he heard one of the men says.

"Boss.. They're at the place already. Their men are around."

By the looks of it, his parents are early 
to fetch him.

Jeonghan saw a man coming close to him and look at him in the eyes before proceeding behind him to untie his hands..

"Make sure he won't escape."

Mr. Kang said before he head out.

So Jeonghan was left with the man who's about to transfer him to a van.

"You just wait.. we'll get you out when everything is done.."

The man suddenly whispered. 

Jeonghan is not sure if he heard it right.

"What do you mean.."

"Im an undercover.. just play along."

Then the man showed a necklace to him. It's a seal one. The one with the police logo.

Jeonghan's eyes widen.

"Help me out of here."

He said.

"Don't worry.. We will. You just have to trust us. We need to take them down.. and your parents."

Jeonghan trembled. His parents.

Does this undercover agent means his parents will be arrested tonight?

He tied the pretty male's hands then drag him out to the van where there are three other man waiting.

The van started to move on motion.
Jeonghan start to doze off as well.

His weak body can't take it.

Maybe he'll just wait for what's going to happen to him.
 

***************************

 

It was 1:45 am already.

The police are around the meeting place where they are planning to rescue Jeonghan and catch the criminals.

Wonwoo and his friends are not part of the mission. After knowing about Jeonghan's status, they all tell their superiors about it to ask for help.

The plan was wait for Jeonghan's parents to show up before they rescue him and arrest the others.

Wonwoo was impatient but he understands them so even though they disagree, they can't do anything about it but to wait and pray that nothing bad will happen to their angel.

The policemen are all in place already even though Jeonghan is still ou5 of sight.

Two black vans approach then they saw Mr. Kang get out from the first one.

He climb up to the yacht.

Then they all saw how someone drag Jeonghan by the arms harshly.

It enraged Wonwoo that he want to attack the man but the others stop him.

"We can't ruin the plan Wonwoo.. It's Jeonghan's safety we need to consider."

One of them said.

Wonwoo, though mad.. listen and obliged.

"Brace yourselves.. We're coming in on thirty.."

The commander said when they saw Jeonghan's parents approaching the yacht.






 

Jeonghan saw his parents.

They both look at him in sad longing eyes, but he can't bring himself to do the same.

He's mad at them.

"Did you bring all I told you to bring?"

Kang asked as he grab Jeonghan's arms.

The couple felt worried for their son who's been dragged into their own doing.

"Free him Kang! He's got nothing to do with this.. "

Jaesan said looking furious.

"Now now.. This son of yours looks like he knew who you are already."

Kang mocked them..

Soon Jeonghan was shoved to his parents when they tossed him the case and agreement.

"Son.. are you alright?"

Hyerim asked his son when he gets hold of him but the latter didn't talk. He shrugged his mom's hands on him before distance came between them.

After the talk between the two heads, they decided to have an agreement.

It was to let them leave peacefully and Jaesan will comply everything.

"Jeonghan---

A loud gunshot disturbed the place.

Both parties were startled when men in blue came.

After exchanges of bullets through the mens and Jaesan's people.

Policemen are everywhere.

Jeonghan silently cried that he can't even look at how his parents dropped themselves to the ground.

They were arrested..

They did not have the chance to fightback because it's too late.

Jeonghan again felt his head giving up. Then he felt his head spinning. It's obvious that his mental thinking is triggered again.

But before anything could happen to him, the authorities got him already..

He was rescued at last.

They were all out of the yacht and his parents are being place on a police mob when his mother called crying.

"Jeonghan! Son let's talk.  Please."

Jeonghan can't look at them.

He cried when he felt the pain on his chest. The pain that he want to let out since he knew the truth.

"Jeonghan.."

His father called.

So he came near them before they are shove inside the mobil.

"Jeonghan-

"I can't talk to you at this rate.. Please be alright.."

Jeonghan said and he bowed to his parents..

They both sobs. Now their son turn his back on them looking devastated because of them.

And they can't do anything but to cry.

The police take the three already and all the men who works for them.

The undercover came near Jeonghan.

"How are you?"

The guy asked. Jeonghan bowed his head and said his thanks.

"Jeonghan!"

He heard the voice that called him..

He could tell it's Seungcheol's.

Then he saw them approaching him with Jisoo and Jihoon running to hug him while teary eyes full of worry on their faces.

Jeonghan felt his chest tightened the moment he saw Wonwoo..

When they get to give him a hug of comfort, it was Wonwoo's turn.

But when his lover hugged him all he did was stand and didn't give back.

He was scared. Jeonghan remembered what he saw and heard.

He cried.. and cried.

They became more worried because of that.

Wonwoo was startled by his action.

"Hey.. It's ok now.. Ssshhh.."

But Jeonghan won't look at him.

Instead the pretty male took a step back and look at Jisoo.

"Take me home now Jisoo-yah.. I wanna go home.."

They all froze because of how Jeonghan dismissed his boyfriend.

Wonwoo even stop breathing.

"Jisoo.."

Jeonghan called again.

"Y-yeah.. S-sorry.."

That's when Jisoo finally snapped back. Jihoon did the same.

They look at Wonwoo first before they guide Jeonghan away..

The poor Wonwoo felt his heart sank.
He can't find his tounge to even speak.

They all stood frozen on how Jeonghan acted.

Then the undercover in wearing a worry face..

"Are you ok bud?"

But Wonwoo didn't answer, he just shrugged then walk away furiously.

His friends let him. They want to give him space.


 

While at the car Jeonghan was just so silent that it made Jisoo and Jihoon so worried.

"Han? What happened?"

Jisoo started. But Jeonghan seemed not to hear anything.

He has his eyes fixed on the outside world. Then they heard him cry.

Jihoon immediately wrapped his arms around his friend.

"Ssshh.. Just let it all out.."

Jihoon said caressing the back of their crying angel.

Jisoo look at them through the mirror and the look of hurt was on his eyes.

He don't know what happened but he could say that his friend is totally sad.

When Jisoo finally pulled over at his house.. they saw policemen outside.

They all hop out of the car and approach the men on blue.

They just came to get Jeonghan's statement and the angel did.

Crying as he tell them all.

What he knew about his parents and how he was captured.

Jisoo and Jihoon stay silent.

The sun is already approaching at the sky the moment they open the curtain.

They let Jeonghan cleaned himself and wait for him to talk.

But he was so quiet.

"Jeonghan.. we were so worried."

Jihoon said. They both sit side by side of him.

Jeonghan felt his eyes tearing up again. He cover his face and cried. His endless cry hurt his friend so much.

"I.. I don't know what to do n-now.."

He managed to say between his hurtful sobs.

Jisoo hugged him. Tightly as he could. He even cried to himself .

"We're still here.. "

He said but Jeonghan didn't stop crying. Jihoon head to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

When he came back Jeonghan drink it. Then he stay on Jisoo's chest and rest there.

Because of his drowsiness, he doze off on the boy.

 

When Jeonghan wake up.

He decided something.

 

It was unexpected.

He decided not to tell anybody..

After ignoring Wonwoo's phone calls and messages, Jeonghan has decided.

 

..."Goodbye Wonwoo.."





 

He fly to Japan after a week.