| Blood Sweat & Tears

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°2

It was like this how Taehyung got basically , and he came back to the servants sleeping chambers all trembling and crying, and Jimin felt like all of the joy in the world had been suddenly drained out, as if with the work of witchcraft. Jimin pushed Taehyung's head into the crook of his neck, wrapped his arms around him and shushed him softly, kissing his sweaty hair and pushing his soft locks to keep them out of his eyes.

Taehyung was trembling, and it made his heart hurt, but he knew better than to pry for answers. Taehyung was feeling overwhelmed and needed him to be the calmness that had exited his wounded heart. 

Jimin spent the entire night kissing Taehyung, ensuring him that he was worth so much more than his body and that he loved him very, very much. Taehyung almost whined in relief, clinging to him so sweetly and enjoying his kisses with closed eyes and soft breaths.

Jimin was comforting him with all he could, but he couldn't stop thinking about what happened and why it happened. And it wasn't till after two days of thinking and observing both worlds that he came to a conclusion, a weird one he may add. 

Looking back to his conversation with the king, he found that it was strangely familiar. He recalled that the words of Jungkook seemed to ring strangely in his ears, also the colours seemed to get duller for a second by the end of their speech, then everything turned back to normal again.

He thought then that his mind was playing games on him, that the words seemed to get further and further away from him just because he couldn't take their weight without collapsing. But while he was balling his eyes out in the sleeping chambers waiting for Taehyung to come back, he thought that maybe it wasn't his mind giving up on him that made everything weird, that maybe the universe was sending him a signal that he should try to understand. 

Why would king Jungkook suddenly want Taehyung instead of him? It was rather strange for he obviously said that he stuck to him, the kitchen boy, even though he could have whoever he desired, something that implied tht he didn't ‘’ any other people but him, and it was then that he recalled a particular situation, a strangely similar to the one he had the displeasure to witness and experience.

But the implication of the similarity was hard to accept and he could barely believe that it was legit. He had never in his life thought that the world could do something as taking revenge. Taehyung was suffering because he made another person suffer, Taehyung did so in another world but it was here where he was paying, and never did justice seem so unjust to his eyes. 

He could r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter