| First Love

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°1

Jungkook was cleaning the royal cutlery in the kitchen when a guard knocked loudly on the door, startling him and he was on the verge of dropping everything to the ground. His blood froze in his veins when he was told that the royal advisor summoned him to his private quarter and he couldn't think straight even when the guard was practically dragging him to where he was ordered.

Last time that happened, the advisor began ragefully and hatefully screaming at him and then he was thrown in jail without food nor water for what felt like eternity before getting whipped and he took longer to heal than usual, and the last time he was summoned to the king's chambers, well, he was ually abused then thrown out. So all things considered, he felt sure that nothing good could come off from the visit at all. And he guessed it was whether Jimin feeling in the middle of the day or that he did something wrong and he was going to hell of regret it, and he hated both altenatives.

The guard pushed him to the door, knocked gently then left him alone waiting with a pale face and ragged breath, expecting hell to lash out on him once the door cracks open for both the king and his advisor seemed to hate him just as much and he never understood the reason, nor why they didn't kill him yet if they despised him that much and they had the power to behead him with two simple words. Yet he was grateful they didn't hate him to the point of ending his life yet.

It wasn't even a few seconds and the door swung open, the royal advisor showing with a pleasant smile on his face and Jungkook couldn't help but feel his breath hitch in his throat at the act of kindness. The latter never smiled to him at all and it was the first time ever that he had seen his cute eye smile, his beautiful aligned white teeth and the way his nose scrunches up in that adorable way. He felt his heart swelling at the sight, warming out too and he knew that he shouldn't feel that way for some reason.

The advisor always just frowned and ordered him around like a slave, not to mention always criticized all what he did, including his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter