| Boy meets evil

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°2

Jungkook was walking through deep red velvet corridors and hallways when he remembered that he didn't take Taehyung's death order with him to the court, so he curved his way back to his royal quarter. 

First thing he was met with was the sight of Jimin lying in the ground. His first thought was that he was sleeping, but why in the ground nevertheless, it just didn't make sense. 

“Jimin, baby?” Jungkook spoke in a hushed tone, aware that his face looked painfully visibly concerned. Something was very off about the situation, and he breathed deeply, in an attempt to take more of the overwhelming worry out of his mind. 

When he didn't get any answer, he hunckered down to take Jimin's body in his arms, and he was so cold Jungkook started shaking. 

“Jimin.. please, look at me!” Jungkook pleaded, eyes getting watery in sheer fear. He slightly slapped Jimin's face in a failed attempt to wake him up but Jimin's face just moved to the side, lifelessly, his body not even seeming to move. 

Jungkook put his hand under his nose, to see if he was breathing, and he was so weakly doing so. He dropped his head against his chest, to hear his heartbeat. Jungkook had a moment where he almost had a heart attack, for Jimin's heart didn't seem to beat at all. 

Then he heard a faint beat. Jungkook got a bit of relief that his heart was still beating, even if faintly so, even if it also seemed like it was slowing down. Jungkook then noticed the small bottle fallen next to Jimin. Jungkook didn't even need to think to guess it was poison. 

“Oh My God! Call the physician, guards!” The guards entered, nodding at the King's order, and it was then when Jungkook remembered, Taehyung could be of great use because Jimin loved him. Maybe he could help him making Jimin wake up. “Bring prisoner Kim Taehyung too. Bring him now!”

It was then when blood started gushing of Jimin's nose and mouth, and Jungkook tried to stop it, in vain, for only more blood gushed out. Jungkook started crying, not knowing what else to do. 

“Please Jimin please!” Jungkook was straight out sobbing. It broke the best part of him, and he wished he didn't pull Jimin to him in all the unmoral ways he did. He failed to see how Jimin was hurting in the process, he failed to see what really mattered. “Please wake up, please!”

Taehyung weaved to the room, running. His eyes were darting all over the place before his expression seemed to drop, almost dead, when he saw Jimin lying lifelessly on the ground with blood all over his face, and Jungkook crying next to him. 

“What the did you do?” Taehyung hissed, dropping on his knees to the ground, looking at Jimin with tears in his eyes. He knew it in his heart, that Jimin must have committed suicide. 

“I don't know.” Jungkook's tears seemed endless, his face contorting in pure pain, like pain was all he was capable of feeling, and Taehyung would've felt bad for him if he wasn't feeling just the same, if not all he did want to do was sob. “He killed himself, please wake him up please.”

The physician rushed to the room, with all his medical equipment. He entered fast, putting his hand against Jimin's wrist to feel his beat. 

The physician saw the bottle, and he checked it in his hand, apparently seeming to recognize the poison as a medicine if taken by small amounts, yet poisonous if taken by bigger portions. 

“He's dying, we need to make him vomit.” The physician muttered, and Jungkook and Taehyung just nodded in unison. It was hard to tell if Jimin was going to make it but what else did they have but hope? 

“This is all because of you!” Taehyung yelled, and Jungkook just seemed to back off, as if aware it was really his fault this all was happening. He tried taking Taehyung off from Jimin, so Jimin took himself off from him too. He finally felt what Jimin was feeling, and it was terribl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter