| Am I wrong pt II

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°2

Jungkook despised Taehyung with all his heart, beyond every recognizable limit. He felt it, that Jimin in fact didn't care about him at all, that he only lied to make things easier, because things in fact were never that easy, and because he was afraid to deny Jungkook's love. 

Jungkook felt like he made a fool out of himself by confessing, that jimin pushed him away at every opportunity, that Jimin didn't want him at all, but he still wanted Jimin all the same, and he was ready to do anything to shape that unrequited love into something more mutual. 

Jimin entered the room, and Jungkook knew exactly where he was, and what he was doing. He knew that every time Jimin went out, he mainly visited Taehyung, and that for some reason, Taehyung wasn't anywhere in sight today. Jungkook smirked at the thought, it made him happy, knowing Taehyung will die very soon. 

Jimin's face displaced utter skepticism, and he glanced at Jungkook with a certain degree of apprehension at the gleam brightening his eyes. Jungkook's joy made Jimin's heart race in his chest, for he knew it mostly wasn't for a good cause at all. 

“Care to explain where is Taehyung?” Jimin asked from the entrance of the room, and Jungkook raised his head to stare at him in a confused expression, almost laced with theatricality, seemed very fake when a small smirk tugged at his lips at one side slightly. 

“No, why would I know?” Jungkook replied with a yawn, crossing his legs on the bed like he was utterly unconcerned, but Jimin could see right through his stupid act. It was very unnecessary for him to lie, Jimin knew better than to believe a single word he said. 

“Cut the bull Jungkook, where in earth is he? I know that you know!” Jimin declared through gritted teeth, his jaw clenching so tight Jungkook could visibly see it. Jimin knew he was related to his friend's disappearance, and apparently he wasn't going to let it slide. 

“In the dungeons.” Jungkook announced as if addresing an exited crowd, and Jimin sent him a flat look, which Jungkook artfully ignored as he opened his drawer, absently getting a bundle of paper and running his thumb over the short edge of the bundle, flipping through them in one smooth motion, before pulling one paper out.

“Kim Taehyung, apparently, is a killer. I can't ignore such a horrid crime, can I?” Jungkook said dryly, like he believed his own words, while in fact he didn't. He made sure Taehyung would be framed into the crime, that was the point after all. 

Jimin's eyes went wide, a murder not even just theft this time. Jungkook was apparently far more resentful than Jimin had thought. It made his skin go cold, while ironically, blood was boiling in his veins. 

Jimin was apprehended by the coldness in which Jungkook condemned his friend to death, but he was just as angry at the unjustice that his boiling blood evaporated and stood upon his eyes. He saw nothing but red. 

“You framed him, didn't you?” Jimin scoffed, trying his best to stay calm, but it was seeping through his fingertips like water to the sand. He didn't know how much left it would take him to explode. 

“No, a guard was killed. All the evidence pointed towards Taehyung, it's just the law.” Jungkook muttered with assent, nodding at his own words for more effect. But Jimin could see the deceit under his hooded gaze and sugarcoated words. No, Jungkook fra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter