| 2!3! Pt II

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°1

To say Jimin was shocked would be a great underestimation of how he felt. It was beyond shock. It was like a slap to the face, like freezing water was spelt on his flushed skin, like he had lost his sanity. 

“Suh-sorry, what?” Jimin sturrered out, not knowing what to focus on, what to understand. Nothing sank in, nothing made sense. 

“Take it easy young man.” Yoongi muttered as he walked to caress Jimin in the shoulder. If he remembered right, it was an act of consolation for humans. It has been long since he met a human but he really wanted to console the other man. He felt a sense of obligation towards him. “You're cursed but it's not as bad as it seems, I promise. I'm here, I will help you come back, okay? Minnie.”

“He-help me come back?” Jimin barely got the words to leave his throat, that seemed to tighten to the width of a straw, dry, constricting, shallow. His lack of understanding was just as evident in his face as it was in his voice. “How isn't this my world? It looks the same.”

“It's the parallel world, that's why it's the same. But you, Park Jimin, of this world is the royal advisor. Kim Taehyung is the king of this kingdom. Are you a royal advisor Minnie? You're not. You said you were a servant, but not here, not in this world.”

“The other Jimin is going to suffer in my place.” Jimin muttered in deep thoughts. If the other Jimin was a royal advisor, he probably never done any kitchen work. “I also can't take his place. I don't know how to read, much less advise in the kingdom's matters.”

There was a sense of shame in Jimin's words, how him and the other version of him were polarly opposite. 

“I can teach you. Don't be so ashamed young man.” Yoongi tapped Jimin's back once again. He didn't see a human for so long, but why did the first human he met in so long had to be this lovely and adorable? Why did he suddenly felt the need to protect him? 

“Really?” Jimin asked, innocence shining in his eyes. 

“Yes, really. You'll stay with me for there's nothing left for you to do in the castle. I'll teach you, and help you come back. Of course, only if you want to come back.” Yoongi muttered ever so softly and Jimin just nodded his head. This witch was way nicer than what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter