| Reflection pt II

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°1

“But I know it's not him Taehyung, Jungkook would never do it.” Jimin muttered and Taehyung huffed under his breath in disagreement. He had just said he wasn't going to discuss it but it was the exact thing Jimin was going for. He actually was kind of happy Jungkook finally made a grave mistake for him to get rid of him for once and for all and he didn't intend on letting the chance seep away through his fingers. “And be honest with me Tae, what proof do you even have against him? Because let me tell you how I see it. You hate him and that's why you framed him and you know this is true... I'm very disappointed.”

“I didn't frame anyone Jimin. Seriously, why would you say that? The neckless disappeared and he's the only suspect. Even the Queen says he's the last one who entered her bedchambers.” Taehyung said defensively but Jimin shrugged and it looked in his face that he didn't believe him, and at this, Taehyung felt a bit hurt. It was true that he didn't like Jungkook at all but he wouldn't straight out kill him for nothing. It hurt him for Jimin to right away assume that he meant to do such an unmoral action. “Jimin, you know I'd never do that.”

“If so, why’d you decide on capital punishment straight away when you don't even have a proof, huh? A suspect is not a criminal, but you're too glad to just kill him off because that's what you wanted anyways. I'm not stupid Taehyung, this wouldn't go over my head!” Jimin said through gritted teeth, and the last sentence was more close to a growl than anything else. It was getting him to be livid for Taehyung to be denying something Jimin knew for sure it was correct. It also showed on his face, the rage in the way he clenched his jaw and the fire in his eyes. “You sign this paper, I'll quit my job. I'm ing tired of this drama.”

Taehyung felt all of his arguments back off at the last statement. Jimin was done enough with all of it to just want to quit being his advisor for a petty servant? Taehyung swallowed down the tears threatening to fall out because he knew it'll look weak in Jimin's eyes. He should've guessed it, Jimin stopped showing up, stopped doing almost all of his responsibilities and stopped seeing him too. Their last short kiss was the first time he could kiss him in weeks, much less did anything else. They didn't even speak anymore. 

Taehyung couldn't help but think Jimin was giving all of his time to Jungkook instead and neglecting him and it was exactly what made him hate Jungkook. Yet again, here he was now threatening to leave him for good. And for who again? Unsurprisingly Jungkook. 

“Don't you love me anymore?” Taehyung asked in a low voice, for he was afraid if he spoke even the slightest bit louder that his voice would crack. But the hurting was still evident in the way he said it, the question itself implied it, and Jimin finally shifted his gaze from the papers to look at him. “You know? If you wish to leave me or to quit then just say it. You don't need an excuse.”

“What are you saying? Of course I love you,” Jimin muttered sweetly as he got closer to Taehyung’s face. It seemed as if he wanted to kiss him but he put his hands on his cheeks instead, fixing him to look straight into his eyes and it almost seemed as if he was going to scold him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter