| Lost

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°1

“Dead?” Jimin repeated almost dumbly, endless possibilities running in his mind, making him feel dizzy to the bones. “How the did he ing die? Are you ing kidding me?” 

His words were aggressive, that even Jungkook seemed to flinch at the flare of anger in his voice, the flames in his eyes. The guard gulped, if this was how Jimin, supposedly the nicest reacted, then who knew how the King would react. It wasn't even his fault the painter died, but he had to be the unlucky one who had to deliver the news. 

“We.. We don't know. We called the royal physician, and when he examined him, he said it was a natural death. He wasn't killed neither did he suicide. He just died, I'm sorry sir.” The guard explained, and Jimin just grunted. And without any other words, he kicked the table flipping it over, then began throwing things at the wall in an almost insane manner, sceaming repeated s and damns as he started punching the wall with his bare hands after the whole room was destroyed, and nothing else was left to break.

Jeongguk and the guard were just speechless, planted in the ground as they watched Jimin break everything in sight. They didn't have the right to interfere, and Jeongguk knew Jimin was extremely frustrated to get his anger out like that. And he was very strangely strong for someone who looked as sick as he did, to still have the power to flip everything over in that fashion. 

Jimin suddenly stopped, his hand was bleeding but he didn't seem to care. He fixated his eyes back on the guard with a cold glare, who bowed again for no reason. He was scared of whatever Jimin had to say, he didn't want to be the victim of his rage. 

“You sure it is not poison maybe? These things are hard to notice.” Jimin muttered, and even though the guard was sure it wasn't the case, he couldn't dare say so. Not when the royal advisor was like this. 

“I'll ask the royal physician again your highness. I'm not sure.” The guard muttered in fear. Jimin only nodded, even though something deep inside him told him it wasn't the case. He knew the other half of the story, Jungkook in the other world killed Hoseok, so he had to die here too, no matter how. It was destiny. “But what should I tell his majesty? I-”

“The do you ask me?” Jimin yelled, interjecting the guard's words and almost slamming the door in his face with a blaring strengh. His cold demeanor was only temporary, he had to guess Jimin was still just as livid, as enraged. “Tell him he died already or whatever, I don't give two flying s. He wanted him dead anyways so get the out of my face!” 

And with that the door was slammed shut. Jimin huffing under his breaths, and it was only then that he noticed Jungkook again. What even took over him? He didn't know, but maybe the realization of how it would all end hit him hard. Whoever die in a world, must die in the other. And things didn't necessarily have to happen the same way in the two worlds, they just have the same results. No matter whatever else, once it happened once, it repeated in the other world, like fate. 

Even though apparently, fate was determined by his very actions, it was just that he didn't have absolute hold over it. There was another him somewhere, doing things which had consequences, he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter