| Lost pt II

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°1

“I-” Jimin started, but he couldn't get himself to finish. He was staring at Jungkook, his mouth ajar at the middle of his sentence, and he saw that there was still pain in the younger's eyes. Jimin didn't like to feel helpless, but he was drowning in helplessness at the moment, and he was afraid of having to feel totally invalid again when Jungkook would also think he was insane. 

“You what?”

“I-” Jimin didn't know what was so particularly hard about taking about it, but he found himself getting stuck again. He didn't know what to say first, if it was wise to even say something at all. “There's another world Jungkook.”

Jungkook just blinked at this, another world? If anything, he thought he meant other lands, countries, continents, civilizations, planets. It was so vague one could understand anything he wanted to understand. But Jungkook knew it wouldn't be so hard for Jimin to speak about it if he meant something ordinary. 

Jimin could see the questionning hint in Jungkook's eyes, and he breathed deeply. Maybe he was going to make a fool out of himself again, but he was mostly afraid if Jungkook to refuse to leave after findimg his reasoning blatantly stupid, just like Taehyung did. 

“You're gonna think I'm insane. I'm not ready for this.” Jimin muttered, and Jungkook frowned at it. He was ready to believe Jimjn no matter what he said, maybe it was plain dumb of him, but he didn't think he will be really able to help it. 

“You know I won't, Jimin. Another world, how is it like? How do you know it's out there? Why is it stressing you out? I’m all ears.” Jungkook asked and he looked genuine, and Jimin could see it very clearly. He was truly concerned, didn't dismiss him without even trying to understand. Jimin released a breath he didn't know he was holding. 

“It's just like here Jungkook, it's so similar. There's other people there, who look exactly like us, everything is almost the same. But it affects us whatever they do, and it's making me crazy trying to stop the impending doom by myself. I was there, I go there whenver I sleep. I'm not delusional because I see the consequences here. Hoseok died there and he died here too, I was hoping it doesn't happen but it did anyways.”

Jimin could see the amount of shock in Jungkook's face, his eyes were wide and he didn't seem to be blinking anymore. Before his face contorted to one of pain, Jimin didn't know what exactly was making Jungkook like this. He said so many things at once. 

“You knew Hoseok would die? When?” Jungkook asked, and in the good side, he believed him, but he seemed to be mad about the fact Jimin didn't somehow stop it. “Why didn't you do anything?”

“Jungkook, it can't be helped. If it happened there it happens here, if something happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter