| Begin

Solstice | Vminkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World n°2

Jimin was startled when a guard tapped his shoulder rather suddenly. He recognised the guard from where he was the royal advisor, the latter was really polite but it seemed he was like that only with nobles.

He was shocked when the guard told him the king was summoning him to his chambers, and he didn't hold back from asking why. He knew for sure the king wasn't Taehyung anymore, not in this world. He was very frightened he may have done something wrong that could cause his doomsday being upon him so soon. 

“You seem like the king's to me, aren't you?” The guard barked his voice very degrading it took every ounce of Jimin's self-control not to lash out on him and then regret it. His pride was very wounded he noted that once he returns to become the royal advisor, he'd have that guard killed before his very eyes. The king’s ? That obviously was his title here, and he felt so humiliated that he wished a hole could just open up and swallow him whole. 

The guard didn't even leave him time to react in any way. He yanked him up and sent him on his way, explaining the direction to the king’s private quarter very quickly before disappearing. Jimin didn't even need that, he knew the way as the palms of his hand. How not and he used to sleep there almost every night? He was rather scared who he'd meet there instead, of who was the king now if Taehyung was no more than a castle servant? 

He walked with shaky legs on the red carpet that clothed the ground, leading to the king's grand door at the end of the hall. It looked exactly as the other castle, same paintings, same succession of torches and chandeliers, same tapestries of men and gods. As long as he spent in the castle, as more he got sure that everything in that new world was the same as the one he had always known, save for the fact that he and Taehyung became servants and someone else took the crown.

It was very disheartening, and he felt weak and exposed like this. He just wished he could always stay a noble, what was even the point of all of this? He felt he had to somehow understand it himself, find a way to stay in his world and never deal with the hustle of being a servant again. This wasn't where he belonged at all. 

He reached out to knock on the wooden surface of the door, his palms were clamming with sweat, and he felt disgusting. Where do servants even bath? He despised everything in that lifestyle, it wasn't a choice of course, but he still hated it with every fiber of his being. The door swung open and Jimin was startled at the sight. Taehyung was right, the king was none other than Jungkook, and it almost made him go blind. 

Jungkook, the kitchen servant that always make them food, is dressed in a silk robe, his neck decorated with expensive jewelry, but as he took the time to analyse how beautiful that servant looked dressed like a king, he failed to recognize how he reeked of wine. The king was definitely drunk, and it didn't seem as a good sign only if Jimin was able to notice it. 

“Finally you came, pretty?” Jungkook said turning back to his table, and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter