Text Message

JiHan Drabbles

A very short story!!!

 

 

Jeonghan went behind a poster to hide from carats. Yes, it was ISAC. Yes, he should participate more but this event seems so boring to him. He didn't think so before but now... Hmmm? What could possibly bothering him?

He was still in deep thought when his phone dinged in his pocket. Jeonghan took it out and opened to see a message from Joshua.

JOSHUJI>.<

Hey, how are you guys doing?

Unconsciously, Jeonghan smiled at his phone. It was so Joshua to see how everyone is doing despite having an individual sched. 

JEONGHANNIE: IT'S SO BORING HERE :"( I MISS PLAYING WITH YOU

And send. Seconds passed by, until a full minute went and the younger still hasn't replied back to him yet. 

JEONGHANNIE: Hey Joshuji? Are you there?

I'm worried!

hey

Reply, you !

Joshua Hong istg!

Still the male hasn't replied. As Jeonghan was about to send another message, the poster he was hiding behind from was suddenly lifted. Overwhelmed by the sudden influx of light, he accidentally pressed an auto-reply message and sent it to Joshua.

"Ya, Jeonghan-hyung! As the eldest here, you should take responsibility and guide everyone outside." A very angry Seokmin exclaimed.

"Sorry, Seokminnie, but hyung is a little tired today," he excused.

"Still, you should at least show your face to carats!"

"But---" his reply was interrupted by the sound of his phone dinging.

"Seriously, Han-hyung!" Seokmin said in derision. "If our fans find out that you're texting another girl -"

But he was cut-off by a small squeal from Jeonghan. Wait, Jeonghan squealed?

"Why, what is it?" the younger asked his hyung whose smile is getting bigger and bigger. He approached and tried to look at Jeonghan's phone but the elder suddenly turned it off.

Jeonghan was immediately filled with energy. And still, with that huge smile on his face lead a very confuse and very curious Seokmin to the arena. 

 

Meanwhile...

"Shua-hyung, the producer is calling us to---" Hansol stopped when he saw how Joshua was blushing furiously. "Are you okay Josh?"

Joshua looked up from his phone and look at the younger. "Yeah, I'm okay."

JEONGHANNIE

Joshua, I love you.

 

JOSHUJI>.<

...iloveyoutoo... BYE!

As Joshua turned off his phone, one thing crossed his mind; he definitely can't wait to go home.

 

 

HEY GUYS! Sorry for updating so late! 

STILL IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS! OR ANY PLOT YOU WANT ME TO MAKE JUST COMMENT BELOW!

Also how are you guys doing? Did watch the 10 million achievement video? It is so good, let's try to achieve the 17 mill guys! I know that we can do it.

Also shout out to Charlot1081, APLAPL, and Jihan4ever for upvoting! Love you guys!