Mystery of You

JiHan Drabbles

From what Seungkwan could gather, Hong Jisoo, his hyung has always been a mystery. Most identify the American-born male as the soft, cat-eyed guy who everyone unconsciously wants to date. And Seungkwan can’t blame them, as he gaze at his hyung who is giving him a lecture about the merits of chocolate – something Jisoo is very passionate about – and at the same time trying to hold the thick books in both arms as they walk to their next class.

“… Kwannie, are you still listening?” came a soft question from his hyung who was looking at him worriedly. Seungkwan just snapped out of his daze and smiled brightly at the other before replying.

“Of course, Shua-hyung! I was just thinking about what to wear for the party later.” It was a lie since he can’t say that ‘I’ve been thinking about you, hyung.’ Joshua’s worried expression ease up and his smile re his face again.

“Anyway, as I was saying, chocolate releases endorp ---” Joshua’s rant about chocolate was cut short when Seungkwan gave a choked squeal from his side. The older looked at the younger and he saw the latter looking at someone beyond them.

“Seungkwan, who are you looking at?”

The younger just stared in amazement at his hyung, he clutch the other’s hand and pulled him close. “It’s Yoon-ing-Jeonghan!” Seungkwan whispered intensely. “look at him hyung. His face is just… so perfect. I’m jealous! I bet he wakes up every morning looking like that! Just gorgeous. Why is God so unfair?” Seungkwan wailed.

“That’s not true. Jeonghan’s hair actually looks like a bird’s nest every morning. Besides, he takes a long time to finish before he looks like a proper human being again. Not to mention his snores.” Said by Joshua who was giggling at the image of Jeonghan’s bedhead.

Now Seungkwan’s look of amazement was Joshua. “What?”

“What?” his hyung mirrored. But Joshua suddenly realized what he just said; face turning red. “Oops, sorry forget what I said.”

“SHUA-HYUNG!” Joshua just fled and left the baffled male behind.

 

JOSHUJI >.<

Hannie, can I tell you something?

 

JOSHUA’S PRINCE

What is it, Shua?

 

JOSHUJI >.<

 

JOSHUA’S PRINCE

Babe, is something wrong?

Did someone flirt with you again?

Is it that Seungcheol dude again?

 

JOSHUJI >.<

NO! It’s not that.

It’s about our relationship.

 

JOSHUA’S PRINCE

ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?

IS THAT IT?

ARE YOU GOING TO HOOK UP WITH THAT SEUNGCHEOL PERSON?

 

JOSHUJI >.<

NO! and can you stop it with Cheollie. The poor man already have someone for goodness sake!

I kinda…

Well, I kinda, slip out our relationship to my friend…

 

Jeonghan breathed a sigh of relief as he read Joshua’s text message. “Good, or else I would’ve killed Seungcheol already.” He muttered silently to himself.

 

JOSHUA’S PRINCE

Babe, I told you that it’s okay that people know. I do want others to stay away from my possession after all.

 

JOSHUJI >.<

… okay (runs away in embarrassment)

 

JOSHUA’S PRINCE

So cute.

You didn’t have to type that… but still so cute, my Joshuji.

So, we’ll meet up later at the café?

 

JOSHUJI >.<

YEAH! They have the new double deluxe chocolate with four types of chocolate toppings!

 

JOSHUA’S PRINCE

Okay, gotta go. Prof is here.

TTYL

LOVE YOU

 

JOSHUJI >.<

… loveyoutoo

 

Jeonghan just smiled softly since Joshua can’t still say the words properly. He turned off his phone, smiling, he gazed outside willing for time to go faster. He still has a date to go to.