Argument

JiHan Drabbles

Joshua was definitely having a bad day. Not only does he feel sick but he needs to endure two hours of Jeonghan being sweet to another member; specifically Seungcheol. He understands that there are a lot of JeongCheol shippers inside the fandom but sometimes it's just too much to swallow.

"Shua-hyung, are you okay?" Seokmin who was sitted to his right asked worriedly. The younger have noticed how Joshua seems to be getting paler as time passed by; he also saw how the elder avoids looking at the other members preferring to look at the post-its on the board instead.

"I'm okay, Seokminnie, I'm just feeling under the weather." Joshua replied, smiling weakly towards Seokmin to ease his concerns.

But the younger still worried about Joshua asks him to lean on his shoulder. Joshua denied his request but the younger took the decision out of his hands and forcefully put Shua's head on his shoulder.

"It's fine hyung, Jeonghan-hyung is good at mc-ing so you can take a rest for a while." Seokmin whispered in Joshua's ear. The elder just sighed and appreciated Seokmin's help.

Of course, SeokSoo shippers were delighted to see that their ship was sailing. But they were not the only ones who noticed.

"Jeonghan, stop glaring. You're being too obvious." Seungcheol whispered in Jeonghan's ear - this caused some commotions from the fangirls.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna scold someone later." Jeonghan replied quietly, forcing himself to smile even though he wants to rip Shua off Seokmin's shoulder.

"Don't you ing dare make a mess at the dorm later." Seungcheol threatened Jeonghan with a smile; shooting the male with a glare (JeongCheol fans, of course, miscontrues this as a loving look).

"Nope, but I have a gentleman that I'm going to lecture later so take the kids out for a while." Jeonghan who was still smiling, patted Seungcheol's hand.

"And what's in it for me?" Seungcheol asks.

"Jihoon's secret."

"Deal. Now form a heart with me." Seungcheol said as one of the fans asked for them to pose.

 

Later That Night

Seungcheol led the other members to eat outside. Since it was Jeonghan's idea, they would be using his card that's why they plan on going to one of the best restaurants.

"Jeonghan-hyung, aren't you coming? Coups-hyung is treating everyone today." Hoshi asked Jeonghan when he saw the elder staying behind.

"No, it's fine Hoshi-ya. Besides I need to talk with Shua." Jeonghan replied with a grin, quickly trying to get rid of the younger.

"Okay---" Hoshi said but he still looks at Jeonghan worriedly. What would he do with Joshua? Should he tell Jeonghan that Joshua was sick? Hoshi was still deciding whether he should inform Jeonghan about Shua's condition when the elder forcibly pushed him outside and locked the door.

Stupefied, the young hamster just looked at the door. 

Oh well, maybe Jeonghan-hyung will noticed.

Hoshi thought as he goes down the stairs

 

Now where is the gentleman I have to punished? But Jeonghan already knows where Shua is; because he noticed the male retire to his own room earlier.

So Jeonghan crept quietly inside Joshua's room. He's ready to confront his boyfriend with his infidelity.

When he entered, he was just in time to see Joshua strip his shirt off.

Now that is a sight to see.

No, Jeonghan, don't be distracted.

"Hong Joshua, are you guilty of the charges given to you by a man named Yoon Jeonghan? In [insert fake date] this individual charged you with a case of fidelity because he saw you flirting with another MAN!" Jeonghan said, of course, Joshua was shocked to see him inside.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Joshua shouted covering his chest with his discarded shirt.

"I'm here to confront you about your cheating habits, sweetheart." Jeonghan smirked when he saw that Joshua was flustered; trying to hide his chest and looking for a place to hide. "There's no need to hide your beatiful body, dear, after all, I've seen it several times." This caused the younger to blushed deeper.

"YOON JEONGHAN, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T LEAVE I'LL--- I'LL" Joshua was trying to look for an object to threaten Jeonghan with. When he saw the toilet paper on the corner he immediately picked it up and brandished it like a weapon in front of him. "OR I'LL THROW THIS TOILET PAPER AT YOU!"

"Seriously, Shua-ya! Is that all you can do?  Frankly, I'm just here to talk about your infidelity." Jeonghan crossed his arms in front of him and leaned on the door frame; looking at Joshua who was holding his shirt in front of him at the same time threatening him with the toilet paper. It would've been funny if Jeonghan didn't have an agenda to do.

"INFIDELITY?" Joshua gasped out. "YOU, YOU'RE QUESTIONING ME? What about YOU?! YOU JERK!" Joshua threw out looking like a mad kitty.

"What about me?"

"Well, Who was flirting with Mr.-ING-cHOI-sEUNGCHEOL?"

"Like you were any better! You had your head on DK's shoulder the whole time!"

"I'm sorry that I offended you, your HIGHNESS. It seems like you're the only one allowed to touched other members after all!"

"I'm not saying that! And you know that Coups and I are only doing that for fanservice."

"REALLY? YOU THINK SO? THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME WHEN COUPS IS THERE?"

"WHEN HAVE I EVER?"

"WELL, THESE PAST FEW DAYS YOU PREFER TO TALK TO HIM OVER ME. EVEN THOUGH I WAS LITERALLY IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU TWO!"

"WHAT ABOUT YOU! I NOTICE THAT YOU AND SEOKMIN ARE ALWAYS GIGGLING ON THE CORNER. And also that time when you'd rather went out with Vernon rather than invite me with you!"

"BUT I WAS THINKING THAT YOU'D GET BORED WITH IT EASILY. And I know how tired you've been feeling lately!" Joshua shouted, Jeonghan looks shocked and a moment of silence passed between them before Joshua said. "You know what, I don't have the time to deal with this. Just get out." He is tired. His head hurts like hell and his body feels hot all over. He needs to end their conversation now before it even gets worse.

"If that's your way of breaking up with me. Then okay, I'll leave you alone Joshua Hong." Jeonghan resentfully replied, storming outside the room.

Finally, Jeonghan is out, he can take a rest--- that was Joshua's last thought before his consciousness faded and fell on the floor.

 

"Stupid Joshua. Breaking up with me." Jeonghan muttered under his breath. "It's fine I don't need that jerk anyway. These days he doesn't even appreciate me anymore. He is always blaming for something that I can't control" as his complaints grew longer Jeonghan suddenly stopped in his tracks. Unbidden memories, memories from the past entered his brain.

Like the time they first performed Mansae, his hand was trembling so bad on stage - he was scared how others will judge their performance - Jeonghan's anxiety was taking over but a big, warm hand took his shaking hand clasping it tightly on his grasp. Jeonghan looked at Joshua and the male gave him a quick comforting smile, squeezing his hand gently.

The two of them has been through a lot of hardships together; relying on each other a lot during their trainee days.

How could Jeonghan just forget that?

NO, he doesn't want to get out of this relationship.

He is going inside the room again to convince Shua that he loves him even if the male throws him that puny, toilet paper.

He doesn't care.

"Shua!" he opened the door, as he scanned the room to look for the male. He was shocked to see the younger lying on the floor; breathing heavily. "JOSHUA!" he ran towards the male. Jeonghan felt Shua's forehead and was shocked at how hot the younger is.

"joshua, why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Jeonghan asked, frantically carrying the male towards the bed. "You're really, really stupid." he muttered.

Joshua slightly opened his eyes. "Jeonghan?" he asked weakly.

"Yes, Joshuji?" Jeonghan replied trying to get the male comfortable. He was mentally listing the things he needed to take care of Joshua.

"I'm sorry." Joshua said, smiling weakly at Jeonghan whose thoughts were interrupted by Joshua's sudden confession.

"Awww, Joshuji, I'm also sorry for being mad at you" Jeonghan smiled at Joshua but he flicked the younger's forehead. "But, it still doesn't excuse you for being stupid."

"Please know that I wasn't fllirting with the other members because you're the one for me." As Joshua was saying this he was coughing.

"Shua, don't force yourself. You need to rest, and I know now. Also, I'm sorry if I've been inattentive lately. I promise to make it up to you. Now lay down while I get the medicine kit outside."

Jeonghan rise up and as he was about to go outside he heard Shua's soft "I love you" before he went out.

"And I you, Joshuji." Jeonghan replied softly.

 

The members went home late. As they enter the dorm they called for the other two members. When they didn't hear a reply, they tiptoed their way towards Joshua's room.

And right there they saw the two males entwined with one another. 

 

 

It was only in the morning did they noticed the mess Jeonghan made in the kitchen.