Hoshi 호시

Seventeen Scenarios (One-shot Request)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"When he figured something you did back then"

(Requested)

 

"Hello guys~"you waved on the camera while doing a live video for Vlive. "DreamGirls' Maknae, you" she then enters into the recording room with her laptop on the desk. She began to read some of the comments in the chat. "Hmm? What are you doing, unnie?, Oh... Jihoon Sunbaenim told me to rearrange my lyrics since he is one of DreamGirls' producer." She smiled once again and read another comment. "you unnie~ You are not wearing make up?" she laughed and began to massage her face. "Yeah.. hahaha Am I ugly without make up?" she asks amd then read the fans' messages again, replyingto her question.

 

Suddenly, their leader So Eun enters the room and sat beside her. "Yah! You're doing live without me." she waves at the camera and greeted the fans. "Annyeong guys, DreamGirls' leader So Eun here!" as she finished waving, she stares at the laptop and laughed loudly. "Hey! Hahahaha you-ah, You still doing that thing?" you shocked to see the older girl discover what she's doing and smack playfully at So Eun.

 

"Yah, Unnie. Quiet will you? Someone might here you. And I'm still in live." So Eun keeps on laughing and began to tease the younger more. She snatched the camera from you's hand and showed the thing she's been laughing at. 

 

"Everybody, look at this. Our Maknae here is actually a huge fan of Seventeen sunbaes. Specifically, She is Hoshi-sunbae biased. How adorable, right?" you's face become really red and whined behind the camera. 

 

"Unnie~ Stop! Oh my god, this is embarrassing." So Eun reads the comments and showed her the positive response from the fans.

 

"Look what the fans say, they agreed with me."she starts talking again in front of the camera. "Lemme tell you this, guys. you has been Hoshi-sunbae's number one fan. And because of that, she is behind the infamous Hoshi biased Fansite in Korea. 'The HoshiLicious'. Isn't that Shocking?"

 

Just as the moment, Hoshi happened to pass by to the recording room and heard what So Eun said. He froze and leaned behind the door to hear more.

 

"Oh gosh! Unnie...stop it now. Sunbaes will here you and they will tease me again."So Eun chuckled a

Please log in to read the full chapter