Seungcheol 승철

Seventeen Scenarios (One-shot Request)
Please log in to read the full chapter

When He can't take his eyes off of you

(Just a sample scenario)

 

Seungcheol went to the school as early as possible just to wait for someone who comes too early to school even if the sun hasn't shone yet. you always comes early to school. She don't know why but it's in her lifestyle to wake up too early and be ready for school even if the guard hasn't opened the gates of the school entrance. But she didn't cared, as long as she is active in school and don't skip class. 

 

Too kind, Too nice?

 

Maybe to some of the students think she is? But to her, it's a lifestyle she should maintain. Most Importantly, She has a scholarship that helps her to go to college hwenever she want to go waiting for her after graduation. 

 

And this is why Seungcheol is so amazed by her. She is so responsible and put everything aside just for her only one priority, her scholarship to college. She isn't that smart but she's witty, she is not that beautiful but she is pretty, she is not only kind but have a pure heart. No one knows that except Seungcheol. 

 

Why?

 

Well, It's because...

 

"Hey!!! Camel Face!!" you jumps on his back as she calls him by her teasing name on him. He flinched and yelled in shock from the sudden outburst of her.

 

"Hey! Will you stop calling me that, you ugly duckling!!" you scowled at the elder's retaliation against her and took a fistful of his hair to drag it inside the campus. "Oww!! Stop!! That hurt!!" he screams in pain. 

 

"How dare you call me ugly duckling?" 

 

 

But even if she keeps on hurting him physically but playfully, he still likes it. As long as he have her attention.

 

School starts and he is sitting a little bit away from her. But it is the perfect angle for him to look at her even if she is not facing her.

 

 

Dokyeom waves a hand on Seungcheol's face as he saw him looking so lovingly at you but he accidently touched Seungcheol's face which bring him back to reality. He looked at him bored as he gave back the book he borrowed from him the last time.

 

"Hyung, stop day

Please log in to read the full chapter