Chan 찬

Seventeen Scenarios (One-shot Request)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When He is Sick and You're not around

(Requested)

 

Chan sat on the practice room right after Soonyoung called all the members to rest and prepare for tomorrow's schedule. He felt so much exhausted this time after the practice. He can't even feel his body move after the exhausting last rehearsal at the practice room before the day starts. It's their album promotion tomorrow and he needs to rest early to be able to prepare for the next day.

 

He grabbed his bag and saw a lot of missed call from his beloved girlfriend. He sighed and decided to call her back for an apology. 

 

{Hello?}

 

"Hey, baby~" he tiredly greeted her making her frown at his tone of voice.

 

{Hmm? Are you okay, Channie? Why is your voice like that?}

 

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Just exhausted from the practice."

 

{Can you able to go to promotions tomorrow?}

 

"Yeah! I will be fine. And Carats need to see us complete members on the promotion day."

 

{Mmm... okay~. Have you eaten}

 

"Not yet...huhuhu~" he dramatically cried making her giggle at his aegyo.

 

{Aish~ Stop acting cute when I'm not around! I'll kick your , Lee Chan. Don't try me.} Chan laughed as well at his girl's grumpy but cute retort on him. 

 

"Hahaha... Okay, okay~"

 

{Eat a lots, Channie! And Sleep afterwards.} Chan nodded and chuckled as he forgets that they are not doing a video call so he hummed in response and bid goodbye at her.

 

 

 

 

When he enters the Dorm, he smells the delicious food made by Mingyu.

 

"Wah! I smell my favorite food~" Mingyu chuckled at the maknae's response on the food he's preparing. 

 

"Well of course, Dino-yah! It's not only your favorite, but Coups Hyung told me that you worked so hard today, so He gave you a reward and made me make your favorite food." Dino felt so much touched at his Hyungs for taking care of him and appreciate his hardwork.

 

"Komawo hyung!!" He smiled brightly and took a bite at the fried squid after he dipped it in the spicy sauce.

 

"Oh yah! Chan-ah! You're here now." Soonyoung exclaimed as he patted the younger's shoulder. "You worked hard today, maknae-yah!" Minghao and Jun nodded and smiled at him as well.

 

"Yeah, very true. I got worried to him earlier when he exert too much effort and energy today." Dokyeom says then took a bite at the food.

 

"You need to rest early, Chan-ah. So you are fully energetic again tomorrow." Jeonghan said. Chan nodded and smiled brightly to his caring hyungs.

 

"Thank you, hyungs" And they all ate happily until he finishes eating and decided to wash the dishes. But Seungkwan yelled and scolded the younger.

 

"Yah! Stop doing that! I can take care of that, Go to bed now!" Chan nodded and go to his room. 

 

While he shuts his door, he suddenly feel dizzy and sat on his bed. He closed his eyes and laid his back on it as he sighed loudly.

 

"Ahh~ What a tiring day!" he massages his temples and grunted. "Ahh! My head. Why do I feel so much exhausted today? Did I worked that hard today? I feel dizzy tho." He keeps on talking to himself as he felt himself entering to dreamland while feeling dizzy.

 

 

 

 

"WAKE UP!!!" Seungkwan yelled all over the Dorm as the other members got awakened one by one and glared at the sassy Boolerina yelling.

 

"Yah Boo Seungkwan! Stop Yelling you Imma!!" Minghao scolded him.

 

"Are all awake now?" Seungcheol asked. All the boys looked at each other and saw someone is missing.

 

"Jun-ah, check on Chan." Jeonghan

Please log in to read the full chapter