Jane needs to know

Thorned Rose

Daisy’s POV 

I impatiently sat on one of the bar stools while waiting for Hyebin. We can’t let Jane know about this, I don’t know what have gone into Ahin’s mind to do something like that. Jane did slap her but this is a little too much.

 

I looked into Ahin’s direction who was just about hundred of meters away from me, I felt so disgusted when seeing her sitting on the lap of a man who is obviously older than her. They seem to enjoy it and I could tell that Ahin is drunk. I nearly went in their direction as they started to kiss. But someone tapped me in the shoulder and gave me a look, it was Hyebin.

 

 

”Where is Jane?” She looked around the area before looking in Ahin’s direction. 

 

“She’s probably still looking for her, we need to stop those two right now before it even gets worse” I replied.

 

”Let Jane see this” Hyebin suddenly stated. My eyes grew wide and my fist curled into a ball.

 

”What are you crazy?!, Jane will surely go mad crying and broken! Hyebin are you even thinking properly?!” I blurted with anger.

 

”Hyebin’s right Daisy” Jooe said causin me to turn my attention to her. “We don’t want to hide from Jane, not because we want Ahin to be in trouble and also their relationship, but Jane, as her lover, needs to know about this side of Ahin, it will be very unfair to hide it from her” she continued.

 

I looked down realizing that it was right, Jane needs to know about this. I calmed myself down and spoke.

 

“Hyebin let’s go”

 

We went to Ahin and the man’s direction and I can’t bear the sight of them, it was very disgusting. Until now, I can’t believe Ahin is capable of doing such things as these.

Hyebin pulled them away and glared at the man. Jooe separated Ahin from him and punched the dude. We earned a loud grunt from the guy who’s now laying on the floor in pain.

 

”What the hell went into your mind, Lee Ahin?!” Hyebin shouted and slapped her.

 

”How dare you cheat on Jane just because of a fight” I added.

 

Ahin’s eyes immediately pooled with tears. “I’m sorry I didn’t know, I was just hurt after she slapped me.” She reasoned out. 

 

“She got jealous over a boy who’s flirting with me but I swear I have no interest in him. We got into a fight earlier and she slapped me hard. I immediately went out of the door while she chased me down but I left. I decided to go here but I can’t enter, I saw him and grabbed the opportunity, he seems interested in me” she continued while pointing at the man who’s laying on the floor.

 

I’m so glad, no one had noticed us. Well, we are in the part near the rooms of you know, so it’s pretty secluded.

 

”But that isn’t a right reason to cheat Lee Ahin” Jooe told her and that made her cry even more. I was about to scold Ahin more when the guy stood up and punched Hyebin.

 

”What the—“ Jooe was about to say something when the guy also punched her.

 

”No one interrupts me when I’m having my thing” The guy proudly said and almost punched me when a hand stopped his from touching my face.

 

In a split of a second, I saw the guy laying in the floor again with blood flowing from his nose. I looked to see who it was, and it was Nancy.

 

I went to help Hyebin to stand up when I noticed that Yeonwoo was here too, she’s hugging Jooe trying to make her feel better. I see that Hyebin is dizzy when she almost dropped into the floor again. Damn it.

 

The guy was about to stand up again when Yeonwoo kicked his you-know, He shouted in pain and Nancy grabbed a small bowl on the table and shoved it in his mouth. I laughed at what she did.

 

”Nancy and Yeonwoo, thank you for saving me from that jerk” I thanked them. Nancy gave me a smile and Dabin gave me a nod. I noticed that the jerk was asleep, well that’s better so he won’t feel any pain from his private. 

 

“Did you find Jane yet?” Ahin asked them.

 

”No, we haven’t even saw her for hours now” Dabin replied.

 

”Who are you?” Ahin pointed at Nancy which made Nancy look at her. “I’m Nancy and the one to tell you that you shouldn’t cheat on someone you love”

 

Ahin bowed her head, I thought she was drunk earlier but I feel she’s sober now. Or maybe she’s pretending to be drunk.

 

”Jane?!” Jooe shouted and stole my attention. Jane was crying like a little kid when she saw Ahin. She went and hugged her tight while Ahin started to burst in tears even more. They were mouthing sorrys to each other.

 

I want to smile but... I thought of what Hyebin said earlier, that we should tell this to Jane.

 

Yeonwoo’s POV

I woke up groggily for we went home a little late because we went to a restaurant after the search for Ahin, we were all hungry after that. We slept in Ahin and Jane’s apartment, it was smaller than our rooms for the two of them only live here so Hyebin,me and Jooe were sleeping on the floor.

 

We gave the sofa to Nancy to sleep on. It was 6:30am in the morning and I’m staring at her face while she’s sleeping. I find it cute that her cheeks are pressed into the sofa and her one hand is dangling from the sofa as she sleeps in a sideview manner.

 

Hyebin and Jooe were gone for they went to check on the cafe and also Taeha’s condition. Daisy,Nancy and I were left here to try to fix this situation between the two.They are in good terms now but I don’t know if it will stay like this when Jane finds out what happened.

 

Since I guess I don’t have to work today at the cafe, I decided that I will just tour Nancy in this town. I don’t know too much about the town but I know some places we could go. I’ll first take her to the park.

 

I took a quick bath and went to check Daisy if she’s already awake. Unexpectedly, she’s busy watching a movie with Ahin and Jane. I saw empty cups of noodles and chopsticks so I assume they already had breakfast.

 

I joined them in the long sofa they’re sitting on and watched the movie while waiting for Nancy to wake up.

 

A few minutes later, I heard the room’s door open and it was Nancy. She just woke up with her hair all over the place and her eyes half-way down while holding two cups of noodles and gave one to me.

 

”You know, you guys should look around the city rather than staying here for the whole day while we wait for Hyebin and the others.” Ahin stated. I asked her where could we go here.

 

”There is a nearby mall and a park here” Jane asnwered my question.

 

”Nah, I’m too lazy to go outside, I’ll enjoy this day without work” Daisy said while shifting her position.

 

”I’m up for it Yeonwoo” Nancy spoke and caught my attention. Daisy just smirked at me.

 

”Okay, let’s go outside later” I replied and turned my attention back to the TV. 

 

It has been an hour that passed by and we are now in the middle part of the movie. I noticed that the others except for me and Nancy are asleep. Nancy stood up and went to the bathroom while I changed my clothes to an attire. 

 

She went out wearing a gray sweatshirt and black leggings. Okay I must admit, she looks y. I mentally slapped myself for thinking of that.

I noticed that her hair is dripping wet and she focused more on putting her shoes on in front of the mirror.

 

”Do you want me to dry your hair?” I asked nervously. Her eyebrows raised up. I look like a weirdo now, good job Yeonwoo. 

 

“Sure” she replied. I grabbed the towel and started slowly drying her hair and it at the same time.

 

I noticed that she had stopped focusing on her shoes and is now looking at me intently in the mirror.

 

Here’s another chapter for y’all.