Goodmorning

Thorned Rose

Third Person POV

It was just 6:30am when Jooe woke up cuddling with her lover. Jooe lightly slapped Hyebin’s cheek for her to wake up.

”Hyebin, wake-up we need to open the cafe” Jooe whispered softly, Hyebin groaned and continued to sleep. Jooe frowned at her response and decided to stand up and get ready. She went to the their small bathroom and took a bath, after that she dressed up and made a coffee for Hyebin. Hyebin and Jooe’s first goal is to transfer into a bigger dorm for them and the girls.

Jooe thought of an idea, being the one who is hyper and loud, she went to get two water bottles and in the count of three, she screamed “GOODMORNINGGG GOODMORNINGGGG GOODMORNINGGGG” while shaking and pressing the water bottles together making a very loud sound accompanied by her oh-so-good-to-hear voice.

Hyebin immediately stood up to shut Jooe while Jooe was laughing so hard at Hyebin’s reaction. Hyebin smiled at the girl and gave her a goodmorning hug.

”Here, I made a coffee for you” Jooe said while handing Hyebin the coffee. After drinking it, she made her way to the bathroom and dressed up.

The couple planned to disturb the girls in their sleep well except for Taeha and Nayun who were in the others rooms because Taeha is sick. Ahin and Jane isn’t also around so Hyebin and Jooe just planned to disturb Daisy,Yeonwoo and Nancy. They first went to Daisy’s room, and used their spare keys to unlock her door. Hyebin, being the oldest of them all, have all their room keys just in case these girls lose them and for emergency purposes.

They slowly crept in the room and in the count of three, Jooe made the same ‘Goodmorning song’ to Daisy and Hyebin dived into Daisy’s bed. Daisy went wide awake of the noise coming from Jooe and the weight of Hyebin slowly crushing her.

”You guys are so loud in the early morning!” Daisy screamed, it was very obvious that she is still sleepy and mad. The couple just laughed at her reaction. “We should open the cafe by now idiot, now come lets go and wake the two girls” Hyebin told her.

”Wait what? Two girls, I thought we will not disturb Taeha and Nayun except for Yeonwoo, who is the remaining one?” Jooe blurted out.

”Oh the girl that I’m talking about is Nancy, I already told you about her coming here right? And she’s sleeping in Yeonwoo’s room” Daisy told the clueless Jooe. The three girls smirked at the thought that Yeonwoo is sleeping with a girl in her room, pretty interesting.

”Now lets go and see what happened last night” Daisy excitedly said. The trio went to to Yeonwoo’s room, Hyebin unlocked the door with her spare keys and slowly opened it. Jooe prepared to sing the ‘Goodmorning song’, Hyebin is prepared to dive into Yeonwoo’s bed and Daisy to turn on the lights.

”One...two...three, open it” Hyebin whispered and Daisy opened the lights. Their plans to wake them up immediately escaped from their mind because of the sight that is in front of them. Yeonwoo was on top of Nancy, her head on Nancy’s neck and her arms wrapped around the girl’s body while Nancy was peacefully sleeping while hugging Yeonwoo

“LEEE DABINNN, LEE SEUNGRII YAH” Daisy screamed from the top of her lungs while shaking the shocked Hyebin.

”OH MY GASHHHHH WAAAAAHHHH” Jooe followed her screamed causing the two sleeping figures to wake up from the booming noise.

 

Another short chapter for you all, thank you again for the reads.