Ahin and Jane

Thorned Rose

Yeonwoo’s POV 

I woke up because of loud booming voices that echoed the room, I tried to move when I noticed that I was on top of Nancy and my hands are wrapped around her. I put a gap between our bodies and looked at her face, she seems sleepy and annoyed with eyes still half-closed.

 

”Yeonwoo, what is the meaning of this huh?” I turned my attention to Daisy wearing her famous smirk. 

P

“Nothing, we just slept I promise” I told her trying my best not to stutter, I bet my face is slightly red right now. I looked again at Nancy who’s eyes are now closed and seems comfortable sleeping. I smiled at the sight, how cute.

 

”Lee Dabin is finally having her lovelife” Jooe spoke with a smirk on her face, all of them are smirking at me, this trio is my nightmare. Daisy walked closer and slapped Nancy’s cheek lightly trying to wake her up but it doesn’t seem it work.

”Yeonwoo, please wake her up and get ready ,we need to open the cafe by now, you guys have a lot of explaining to do later” Hyebin said and I nodded. I sighed when they finally left the room, I know they want an explanation for their malicious thoughts . I lightly shaked Nancy’s shoulder to wake her up. 

She opened her sleepy eyes and looked at me. “5 minutes Yeonwoo” she spoke, I can’t stop my chuckle when I heard her cute raspy voice in the morning. 

“I’m sorry Nancy, we need to get up and open the cafe” I told her, instead of getting up, she took my hand and locked it with hers. “5 minutes” she spoke with a small voice. I gave a surrendering sigh and got up. I went to the bathroom, took a bath and dressed myself in our cafe’s uniform.

When I went put of the bathroom I saw Nancy staring at me, I returned the stare and she smirked then entered the bathroom. Again I noticed myself awestruck, I shook my head, this woman has a great effect on me.

I remember the scenarios last night, her scent, her face and her smirk. For the i-dont-know time, its driving me crazy. I waited for her to come out while I was brushing my hair. She came out wearing our cafe’s uniform.

”Where did you get that?” I asked her, is she going to work at the cafe?

”Hyebin gave it to me yesterday, I will be working with you guys since I will be staying here” She replied. “Lets go” I spoke and grabbed her wrist. I locked our room and went to the trio who was waiting for us.

”Did Ahin and Jane return yet?” Jooe asked us, Hyebin shook her head. Ahin and Jane is also running their cafe in another town which started last week, we promised that we will still hangout during weekends and chat. Taeha and Nayun is still staying with us but is already asleep last night, but they will be also going to accompany Jane and Ahin soon.

”By the way, I’m Jooe, nice to meet you Nancy” Jooe said to Nancy who was still sleepy beside me. Nancy smiled at her and spoke “You’re cute”. Jooe shouted “Did you hear that Hyebin, she finds me cute” and did aegyo. I felt that Nancy rested her forehead on my back.

“Seems like you guys are comfortable with each other by now” Jooe smirked at us, what’s with all people and their smirks. I rolled my eyes at her. We went to open the cafe and started to work.

”Nancy, can you tell us more about yourself?” Hyebin asked, Nancy nodded.

”My name is Nancy Jewel Mcdonie or Lee Seungri, that’s what Daisy shouted earlier. I originally live in Ohio with my parents but being a stubborn child, I didn’t obey their wishes and they decided to send me here, where Daisy was. I’m forced to marry someone I don’t love so I refused. And the boy and his family is probably looking for me right now” Nancy said.

”And I would love just to stay here and work with you guys” She continued.

”Nancy, we’re here okay? We will be your friends and companions just know how to handle our abnormality” Hyebin joked.

She smiled genuinely at Hyebin and God knows, how much I want to be Hyebin right now.

Third Person POV

The girls were busy at the cafe for the whole day, Nancy became alot more comfortable with them especially to Yeonwoo. During the time where there is no customer, Nancy will lean on her and close her eyes. And Yeonwoo always smile like an idiot when she does that.

Hyebin’s phone rang, she looked at the caller’s name and it was Jane.

”Hello Jane, how are you is the cafe dong well?” Hyebin greeted Jane with an enthusiastic voice.

”Hyebin, Ahin and I got into a fight earlier about me being jealous of a boy in the cafe, I didn’t mean to hurt her and she’s missing, well I know that she went into a bar, I’m really sorry and I need your help” Jane muttered while crying.

”Okay we will be there, we’ll just close the cafe and be right there immediately” Hyebin didn’t waited for Jane to speak and dropped the call. She told hpthis to the girls and hurriedly closed the cafe where there is almost no customers.

The girls went in Hyebin’s car and Hyebin drove the car as fast as she could to the nearby town where Jane and Ahin were.

”What bar is she on?” Jooe shouted at Jane worriedly when they entered their apartment. “I’m really sorry I should not be jealous over a boy that was flirting with her earlier. I slapped her and she ran out crying.” Jane confessed.

”Don’t worry about it Jane, but next time don’t hurt her” Daisy spoke.

”Wha are we all doing just chatting here, let’s go!” Yeonwoo interrupted the drama that is going on.

They all went and searched for Ahin in different bars, it was 7:30pm and they haven’t found her yet. Jane bursted crying st the backseat with Daisy comforting her.

”Hyebin, there are still remaining bars here, Passion Club is the nearest” Nancy told Hyebin. Hyebin drove fast to Passion Club, the girls went out of the car and was greeted by loud booming noises from the gigantic speakers. Hyebin told the bouncers that she is with the girls for Nancy were considered to be too young to enter. 

That made Hyebin wonder, why Ahin can enter a bar if she’s almost the same age as Nancy.

The girls entered the bar and decided to split up to look for Ahin, Hyebin showed a picture of Ahin to Nancy so that she can know how the girl looks. They agreed to meet at the car park if one of them had found her.

Yeonwoo and Nancy went together, Jane and Daisy went to near the bar stools to while Hyebin and Jooe searched in the dance floor.

Yeonwoo can see the eyes of the boys and girls that were landing on the fighre beside her. Nancy doesn’t seem to care about the looks that most people gives her. 

“Hey, you’re beautiful, wanna have a drink?” A guy suddenly grabbed Nancy’s hand and touched her face. Yeonwoo gripped the guys collar and said “Don’t touch her”. The guy smirked at her and decided to piss her even more. He put his hands on her face, caressing it.

”What are you going to do about it huh? He said to her and he pulled Nancy, who is watching them, into a kiss. Yeonwoo was about to throw a punch on the guy when she saw Nancy pushed him and thew a strong punch on his face, the guy went down with blood dripping from his forehead.

The crowd turned their attention to them, the guy tried to stand up but before he an even lift himself up, Nancy kicked him back to the floor.

Yeonwoo was amazed of the girl, She’s no damsel in distress Yeonwoo thought. But she remembered how the guy kissed Nancy so she grabbed the guy’s collar and punched him so hard, he became unconscious. The bouncers stopped her from punching him even more.

“This guy is a ert!” Yeonwoo screamed while pointing to the guy, the bouncer let her go and lifted the guy up.

”I’m sorry for the inconvenience, make sure you’re saying the truth, I’ll clean his mess up” the bouncer told Yeonwoo.

”It’s true, that guy kissed me” Nancy blurted out with an emotionless face and shot a glare.

”We’re deeply sorry, we’ll ban this jerk out of here” the bouncer replied at her.

 

Yeonwoo’s phone rang and the caller was Hyebin.

”Hello Yeonwoo, are you guys alright, we can’t pass from th crownpd that is literally surrounding you, what happened?” Hyebin shouted at the phone.

”There is just on ert who kissed Nancy and wants trouble so we gave him what he wants” Yeonwoo replied.

”Damn it, Lee Dabin, have self-control even though I think he deserved it though, plus I know you’re jealous” Hyebin said and Yeonwoo can sense that she’s smirking right now. Yeonwoo was about to complain when Hyebin ended the call.

”Lets go to the carpark Nancy” She gripped Nancy’s wrist and went out of the trouble.

The noticed that their car was still empty meaning the others are still not here yet, Yeonwoo opened the car’s door and they rested inside after that commotion.

”How did you get the keys?” Nancy asked Yeonwoo.

”We always have spare keys Nancy, for the rooms, the cafe and the car” She replied to the younger girl’s question.

They sat there in silence and Yeonwoo decided to take a good look at her while her eyes are closed.

”It’s rude to stare, Yenwoo, you’re staring at me again.” Nancy broke the silence with her statement.

”Can I sleep?” She asked, and Yeonwoo nodded. 

“In your shoulders?” The girl continued.

 

Thank you all for the reads and subs, I will try my best to satisfy you with the story, again, thank you.

English is not my first language so pardon the grammatical errors.