Being Stubborn

Thorned Rose

What the hell Yeonwoo! I internally slapped myself for almost drooling at the sight. Heck, I confirmed back then that I was straight but now... I’m confused. Maybe it’s just a crush. Yes it’s just a crush.

”Stop staring” Nancy told me in a cold tone. I saw her eyes stare back at mine and I immediately looked in another direction. Damn it, why am I blushing, this isn’t me. I composed myself and talked.

”I’m sorry, here are your pillows” I gave her the pillows and I fixed my bed. I went to the cabinet and pulled out a blanket for her. It will be probably awkward to sleep beside each other after what just happened earlier, so I took out another set of blankets, laid it on the floor and put my pillows in it. 

Nancy didn’t notice me while drying her hair. I don’t want to stare at her for too long fearing that I will drool and be caught by her. It will be very very embarrassing. I made a mental note on that.

My stomach growled loudly and that made her look in my direction. I noticed a faint smirk on her face and she spoke. “Maybe you should get something to eat, don’t worry I’ll continue fixing your bed”. She stood up and put the pillows in their places. 

“I’m going to the convenience store, do you want something?” I asked but she just shook her head. I went out to the convenience store. I took a bunch of cup noodles and went to the counter. While in the counter, I noticed packs of marshmallows, and smiled like an idiot. I took some of them, paid for it and went back immediately to our room.

”Hey you should sleep on the bed” I told Nancy, she is lying on the blanket that is on the floor that I set up for myself to sleep on. She didn’t respond and just closed her eyes. I went to my bed, grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

”Nancy, Nancy, Nancyyyy” I kept saying her name until she opened her eyes. She shot me a dead and sleepy look with her eyes half-way down. I softened when I saw that her eyes are very tired and gripped her hand gently.

”Nancy, sleep on my bed” I told her and she shook her head. Damn, Daisy was right, this cute being in front of me was really stubborn, I gathered all my might to pull her up but I noticed that she was also pulling me down, we were having like a tug of war. One moment, my hand felt exhausted so I softened my grip and suddenly, she pulled me down causing me to fall on top of her.

I immediately blushed when I saw that our lips almost have no gap in between, just a slight push will result in me kissing her. 

“Yenwoo right?, I’m fine with sleeping her besides I’m already tired so please just sleep on your bed, and...” She paused and looked at me straight in the eye. “Why are you staring at my lips?” With that, I leaned out and slapped myself without knowing it. Damn it Dabin, I was staring at her lips this whole damn time. She was smirking devilishly at me and I can’t help to find it y.

I gulped when I felt her hands in my waist. I’m definitely under control of this woman in front of me. I want to say something to defend my actions but my mouth and body won’t obey me, its like I’m enjoying the view in front me.

”I’m too lazy to move, lets just sleep like this” She nonchalantly said and tightened the grip on my waist. I’m surprised with amount of self-confidence this woman have. I’m not easily flustered but her effect is making me crazy. I sighed but she finally closed her eyes, I relaxed my body on top of her and smiled when I saw her hands on my waist. I buried my face on her neck and sniffed her scent, it is very addicting. I wrapped my arms arround her body and drifted to sleep.

This is the result of her stubbornness.​​ And I can’t say I don’t like it.

A short chapter for you all. Thank you for the reads.

 

​​​​​​​

 

​​​​​​​