EPILOGUE

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He hugged her from behind as they watched the sunset overlooking from his room. “One day, you're not gonna leave because this will be the house you are going home to..” he mumbled as he nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck. 


“That's if I would marry you,” she retorted with a chuckle.


He tightened his hug on her, “I know you will, babe. You love me that much..” 


She giggled in response and suddenly turned to face him. Her eyes were sparkling and her smile was so bright as she looked at him lovingly. 


It was his favorite sight. The one that he'd trade for anything to keep. 


His heart swells, when she s her arms around his neck and peck on his lips, “Yeah.. I love you too much, Ji..” 


Grinning widely, he responded, “I love you more, Dara"

 

It was so good back then,
If only I was with you..
Even though it was lonely and sad at times,
If only I went through it with you..


He chuckled when she cried on his arms, “You cry as if I am dying, babe,” he teased. 


She hit his chest, not strong but still stings indicating that she's really mad. “You scared me you freak!” she stood up and glared at him, “I immediately booked a flight back here after Soonho told me you collapsed. Didn't I tell you to take care of yourself while im away?!” 


He held her hands and pulled her back into his arms, “Im sorry for scaring you, babe. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter