Chapter two

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


He's drunk again.


Ever since he stepped his feet on L.A, all he did was drink and party with his friends and Kiko. 


It was fun, for the first time in years he felt free as a bird. Ahh, it's the life he had wanted for so long and finally he's experiencing it! He can drink and smoke as much as he wanted without worrying that someone will get mad and nag him at all. He's ing free to do what he wants now.


Grinning, he touched Kiko's cheek as he caught some people taking photos of them, “There are reporters around, aren't you afraid?” he queried.


“Im sure they already took a lot of pictures of us.. Let's just say, I dont have any choice now,” she chuckled.


His grin widened as he felt pleased with her answer. He was used to hiding for years so he felt ecstatic that she didn't mind being expose. It was refreshing for he could only dream of that before. Chuckling, he finished the liquor in one gulp and partied like there was no tomorrow.


It was fun, alright. But the phrase in his song 'Nothing last forever' keeps repeating in his head as the fun nights had ended. 


He shut his eyes as he reclined his back on the backseat. He felt so damn tired after the twelve hours flight from U.S. But he knew he couldn't go straight to his apartment to rest, for he has to report first to his company and talk about the mess he made during his vacation. 


it if he says he didn't know about it. He was ing aware about all of it. The boost, the cigarettes, the parties, Kiko and the reporters. He's aware of what he's gotten himself into. Says he's out of his mind, but that time, he wanted to show how much he craves for freedom that was taken away from him during those years he was caged in a secret relationship.


“Is that a confirmation, Jiyong? Just say a word and we'll never waste time confirming that you are dating Kiko Mizuhara,” Yang Hyung Suk stated calmly. He stared at him in shock. He was expecting him to scold him how irresponsible he was, and mentioned Dara in the process to remind him about the promises he made five ing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter