Chapter Four

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

As time goes by, he could feel the weight in his chest was getting heavier. She was delivirately ignoring him. And it was painful rather than his ego, for he realized how much he had lost, the moment the realization have finally sunk in that she's gone out of his life. 


He miserably longed for her. 


Her sweet voice, her scent, her cute giggles and her positivity. Everything about her seems to be hunting him. 


He admits the night he decided to break it off, he did not have thought that it would end up like this. He was stupid, for thinking that they will remain friends after the pain he had inflicted her. Who was he kidding? Even he doesn't want it if its the other way around. 


Sighing, he shut his eyes as they've waited at the backstage for the press conference of YG Family concert. He could hear everyone was happily chatting, including her. They were talking about the Superjunior's concert, whereas she attended and made into the articles. The girls were giddy and voiced out how good of a man was Donghae, and how brave he was for saying he invited her in front of his fans. It made him mentally sneered. He thought he can do that too, and actually more than that if only she allowed him back then. Swallowing the bile of bitterness in his throat, he restrained himself to stay there as he tried to block the voices around him. 


It became a ing routine during the concert tour. He has to laugh and acted happy all throughout when it was the opposite of what he truly felt. Seeing her everyday interacting with everyone excluding him was a hard slap that he indeed, messed up big time. 


Raking his hair, he looked away as his smile instantly faltered when she didn't even take a glance on him. 


“Did you fight with your girlfriend, hyung?” Seungri whispered.


His brows furrowed, he didn't understand it at first but he enlightened him by mouthing ‘Kiko’. He shook his head as an answer and nonch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter