Chapter One

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


Sandara flashed a smile, as she and her members sat down for their first scheduled interview guesting, to promote their latest album. It was hard for her, not because of the cameras around them. It was hard because this time, she couldn't be genuinely happy for their comeback, because of her broken heart. 


She wanted to blame Jiyong for it, but then, its been already months ago since he called it off. He's moved on already, and having the time of his life there in L.A with his new girl. While she was there, still suffering from the pain he inflicted, and carrying the burden of their post-breakup. 


Her lips stretched more as she felt a pinch in her heart. Life is very unfair. 


“Dara, what is you favorite song in the album?” the MC queried. 


Without erasing that fake smile, she answered quickly, “Good to you. I think its the song of my life,” she chuckled. 


She saw Bom, Chaerin and Minzy smiled sadly as they all looked at her. She knew they were worried about her, but she assured them that its okay and she's all fine with the topic she brought up herself, by giving them a knowing look.


“When you say its the song of your life I become curious, what is the song all about?” 


“Its about a good girl, falling in love with a bad boy” 


“She always falls for the bad ones,” Chaerin corrected, saving her from digging her own grave deep.  


The conversation about continued, but fortunately, the spotlight shifted to other members. The interview was just fast, until the ending topic was about their ideal type, whom the host stated that people was curious to know whether their ideal changes or not.  


The three girls stayed on their ideal, while there she was stating, “Just someone who loves me,” solemnly that quite surprised everyone, knowing how specific she was before in terms of describing her ideal gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter