Chapter Three

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


They say ‘regret’ will always come at you when things are already too late. 


Whoever said it, they were damn right. 


it. They're ing right. Because there he was looking at the picture of the woman he had loved for so long, smiling with another man. 


It should be him, if only he didn't leave her. 
It should be him, if only he didn't hurt her. 


The weight of their post break up are now hitting him like a lightning that breaks him apart. 


He thought he was okay with it when he only felt freedom after leaving her. But what it is he's feeling now upon seeing her in flesh once again, already moved on and happy? 


He shut his eyes as he felt like something was crushing inside him. Never did he thought the aftermath of his action aside from being free. All of a sudden, he questioned himself of what was he thinking that night he broke up with her. 


He was blinded by envy. 


He was so envious of people who can have a public display of affection without restraints. He envied how carefree other people showing off their significant others while there they were, hiding like a damn criminal who were not allow to be seen together. It was so ing tiring and he gave up. 


Without wasting any second, he left the CEO's office the moment his boss dismissed him. He wanted to leave the building immediately and rest. But unfortunately, fate wasn't on him and let him stumbled with s. 


“Hyung! You're back!” Seungri screamed while running to him. 


“You didn't reply to my message. I told you to wait for us in studio B. Where are you going?” Youngbae frowned. 


“Home. I still have jetlag” 


“Okay. But let's eat lunch first before we let you go. You know we miss you, hyung!” Daesung probe. 


He looked at each of s and shook his head upon seeing their expectant look, “Fine” 


All of them decided to eat at YG Republique. And as soon as they stepped inside the restaurant, he stood frozen when the first person he saw was none other than his ex-girlfriend, Sandara Park. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter